Chapter 16

Jeylo woke up by the sound of a familiar voice

"Hey,wake up I said!"

He slightly opened his eyes and saw his brother.

"Can't you see its afternoon already?"

Jeylo immediately stood up and he was surprised by how painful his body felt.He remembered the rough sex he had with Luke last night.

"I understand, I'm sorry..Don't force yourself okay?" Myko sighed and told him to rest and left.

Because he's stubborn he forced himself to act fine as he went to the shower and washed off all his frustrations.

After that he immediately prepared himself for he just remembered something.

He's ready.And as he went out of his room,there were maids everywhere.Every single one greeted him with respect.He even have this personal butler on his side.

That's right he has become a Harrison.His life is different now.He requested to pack some food for him and it was immediately taken care of.

"Where are you going?" Myko asked when he passed by the sala.

"School.And I'm fine okay?,I just don't want to miss the last day of School Fest" He wink at him.

"Lunch?" 

Jey showed him his bag and waved goodbye at him.

"Good afternoon Sir Jey,I'm Leo your personal driver,Sir Myko entrusted you to my care and I'm ready to be of service to you Youngmaster "

"Maybe being a youngmaster is not that bad" Jey was thinking as he smiled and tapped his shoulder "Let's go"

Arriving at school ,he immediately went to the Student Council Office.

"Oh My Gosh Jey,I miss you " Ritchie hugged him "Youngmaster" he whispered.

Jey gave him that How did you know look and his bestfriend just winked at him as they both laugh.

Kye arrived and gave them some orders for the event this evening—the Dancing Ceremony of Saint Louise University.Arch and Fritchie had their assigned task already as well as the other members.

"Gosh I'm so excited best!" Ritchie giggled beside him and Jeylo rolled his eyes.

"Because tonight is the night that Kye would be bounded to me,I'm gonna force him if I have to"

Jey chuckled "You're gonna rape him?"

Ritchie blushed "Nope Idiot! I'm talking about the School's Legend! The Legend okay?"