Chapter 4

A.N.

Hi my beloved readers..Ahem! Uhhmn..First, I just wanted to thank all those who read my story,for those who vote and commented as well. To all of you, I was so grateful for your support .

Yeah..here’s chapter 4..I hope you enjoyed it!!

Jeylo’s POV

“Hey wait , your kidding right? “ I said blushing, looking at Luke as  he was  removing his shirt.

I don’t know why but my heart was beating so fast. It’s as if I’m excited about this.

He also started  removing his belt and unzipping his pants and showed me his manhood.

I looked away for I was so embarrassed for seeing another  persons penis besides mine. I swear I’m beet red as I started to feel weird.

“Make me cum using your mouth” he said as he lift my face and shove his male organ towards my mouth.

I was shaking as I hold his and put it in my mouth. It was so big. I started giving him a blowjob . It was slow at first, then he ordered me to go faster, then faster, and faster.

I look at him and it seemed like he was enjoying  it and to my surprise also, I myself  became motivated to make him even feel good. It’s weird but some strange feelings were growing deep inside me.

I continued giving him the blowjob but I didn’t notice that he was already at the point of reaching the climax for I was so focused on making him feel good and without a warning, I swallowed his cum.

I was surprised then I was choking. It’s my first time swallowing someone’s release, and it was bitter.

“You swallowed it nicely. What a nice expression” Luke said as he lift my face and leaned closer to me.

“Now let’s go to the main course” he whispered as I took a deep breath for I can feel some twingling sensations throughout my body, making me hot and weird at the same time as I saw the sweat running from his neck.

He pulled me closer to him then his tongue wandered on  my neck, then I just know, I’m too weak for the pleasure. I’m starting to remember some scenes from my dream. I closed my eyes as I tightly embraced Luke, my mind went blank, he was so good.

He started unzipping my pants, and then I was brought back to reality. I started to realize that I should not be following his orders so I tried to struggle. He was stronger than me, he’s also tall, and I can’t do anything as he tossed me in the bed and in an instant he was on top me.

“Don’t worry Jey I will show you heaven!” he said as he engulf me with his body.

He leaned closer to me, I can see his body packed with amazingly shaped abs, and  for an instant there ,my heart skipped a beat, he look so dazzling and hot.

Plus his face was just a few distance from mine.that I can feel  his breath sending chills down my spine. I also heard my heart pounding so loud, he was so handsome. I started blushing again. Why is he staring at me so hard?

Luke’s POV

As I leaned closer to Jeylo, I started to observe him.. I can see his hazel-nut colored eyes with  long eyelashes, well curved nose and lips.His bangs was nicely fixed, very suitable for him. I saw him blush,maybe he felt awkward  for our faces were too close .He was cute and innocent, I like his type the most, so easy to toy with.

I smirked at him.

“Such an innocent virgin”

He blushed again. Then he looked away. I know he was pissed, maybe.