Chapter 2

Jeylo’s POV

 “Hey whats wrong Jey, looking for something?” my childhood friend which is also my classmate named Mike said when he noticed my uneasiness.

“Yeah, my keys, I can’t find it in my bag or in my pocket, , I think I left it at home”

“Haha, that’s unusual of you, you’re late and now you forget your keys, did something happened”

Mike look at me with that interrogating look, so I just gave him an awkward smile.

Yeah something bad happened yesterday. But I just can’t tell Mike  that I saw two guys having sex in the storage room right? And on top of that I messed up so they noticed that I saw them and they migh be looking for me now. Well I know that they didn’t saw my face for I escaped quickly, but  it still not an assurance that I will not be involved in trouble.

“Oh well, I guess I have to borrow your things Mike” I added as I followed him to the laboratory.

 Thank goodness our Professor was not around today , he just left us some work to do.

 “Sigh”

“Woah that’s the fifth sigh ,are you okay Jey!” my pair Jason said with his face closer to mine.

“Wait! Wait! Jason could you please leave Jeylo alone!” that was Ritchie my bestfriend who separated Jason away from me.

I was about to laugh for I know he  had a secret crush on Jason,but the latter seemed interested on me I guess, and Ritchie seemed like a jealous wife or something, but I saw him glaring at me, so I stopped.

While all us were busy doing some work, somebody barged in the laboratory and all of the attention was focused at him.

I noticed my classmates where in complete silence. What’s going on anyway?

 “Is Jeylo Linsky here ?” that guy said in a loud tone then in an instant my classmates where all looking at me.

That guy immediately went closer to me.

“Are you really , Jeylo Linsky?”

“Eh? Yeah, I’m Jey-----“

I didn’t even finish what I’m going to say for the strange guy forcefully grabbed my arm and pulled me outside the laboratory.

Luke’s POV

I finally found the  person who witnessed me and Myko having sex in the Storage room.

“Hey let me go! It..it hurts” he said as he kept struggling but I continued to drag him and now where in an area unnoticeable to students.

“What is your business with me anyway! Please let me go! Did I do something wrong?” he said, I can notice his voice shaking but he was trying to hide it.

“I’m Luke Howard” I said while looking at him with that fierce look.

 “Eh? Luke Ho---ward? “

 “Oh well, I didn’t drag you here to introduce myself so I’ll be just direct with you..This is your’s right?” I said while showing him his keys.

I saw his face brightened up , he thanked me and was about to get the keys from me but I didn’t allow that to happen.

“So it’s really you who saw us in the storage room huh?”

He was shocked for a while but he still manage to compose himself, eventhough it’s obvious that he’s nervous.

“I,   I..didn’t mean to see you do..do..ing that, I promise I won’t tell anyone, just..just give me back my keys please” he begged.

“But I can’t trust your words mister, at least I shall have this “ I said as I pulled him closer to me.

“Eh? Wha..what are you doing?” he tried to struggle but I’m stronger than him.

I immediately conqured his lips as I slip my tongue on his mouth ,as he willingly responded to me and even manage to embrace me which shocked me and then I was so caught up in the moment  for we shared a very intense kiss that could make your mind go blank”

We both gasp for air as I stopped kissing him, then he fell on my shoulders . I never thought that there was someone who was so weak with just a kiss.

“Did you capture it well Rick?” I shouted , looking from behind.

“Of course dude! Everything went well as planned” Rick appeared behind those bushes showing his videocam to me.

I removed the arms of that guy still clinging unto me as I pushed him on the ground and toss him those keys .

“See this?, if you said a word about what you saw the other day?, I will make sure that this video will come out and will spread in the whole campus, You didn’t want yourself to get in trouble right?

I said to him smirking.

Then we left him.