Chapter 7

Jeylo’s POV

“Riiiiiiiiiinnggggggggg!”

That’s the sound of my alarm clock that completely woke me up .

I happily stood up as I look at my bedside table and  took a glance on the folder which Kye gave me yesterday. It was some documents stating that the Student Council will be funding us for the upcoming soccer competition. Kye also said that there’s no need for me to give a letter for coach already approached him. I was really happy.

I hurriedly prepared myself and when I was going downstairs.

“Good morning Jey!”

I was surprised when I saw Luke . He was smiling at me.He was so handsome. It’s  been a while, and he looks cooler now.

I was wondering how he found out about my place and how he manage to enter here, and when I’m about to ask him, he was already in front of me and I see his face clearly that my heart started racing.

I awkwardly smiled at him and also manage to greet him in a stuttering tone. I heard him laugh , so I looked away and then he pulled me closer to him.

He grinned at me as he gently caressed my face with his slender fingers.

“I miss you Jey” he said then his lips landed unto mine.

Strange but his kiss feels different. Maybe, because we haven’t done this eversince the last time, for both of us were so busy.

We were so caught up in kissing, when my phone rang and startled both of us.

I immediately answered the phone for it was from my coach

.I told Luke that my coach ordered me to come to school immediately for our practice.

Luke just smiled at me as he hugged me and kiss me in my forehead.

Then we hurriedly went off for school.

When we already arrived at school, I immediately went to the soccer field and to my surprise, Luke followed me.

I went near our team mates and we started our practice.

I can see Luke, sitting on the bench. He was intently looking at my play, and I was amazingly happy deep inside that I was so energetic while playing.

After our practice my team mates were so amazed with my performance, that they were praising me. Others were so overwhelmed and hugged me, patting me and stuff, for it was a normal habit for us friends , but to my surprise, Luke suddenly dragged me away from the crowd.

I looked at him, he looked pissed. This is the first time that Luke showed me this different side of him.He was so cute.

“Are you perhaps jealous?” I teased him as I wrap my arms on his waist .

I saw him blush for a second there, and I was surprised. I’m not sure if he was actually blushing for he looked away and started fixing up my things and I helped him.

We said goodbye to my coach and to my team as well. And while we were on our way to our favorite place,

“Hey Jey!”

A voice came from behind so the two of us turned towards that person calling and then we saw Arch and Kye.

“Luke? Is that you Luke?!”

Arch said as he immediately hugged him but Luke removed his arms clinging unto him.

“Geez! You’re such a cold-hearted gangster,isn’t he Kye?” Arch blurted, as he laughed a little.