Chapter 6

A.N.

Ah, its been a long time, since I’ve visited my account in wattpad.I’m sorry If  this chapter was delayed for my lp was repaired for a while and now its back.

I also wanted to thank those who continued to support me as well as those who started to support me :D

Enjoy guys..

Kye’s POV

“Here are the list of students qualified to receive the University scholarship  “ Piere said as he handed me some folders.

I look at those files and to my surprise,I noticed that Luke is also qualified.

By the way I’m Kye Mackrel. I’m one of the “R’s”. They say were Prince’s of this University, but I never considered myself as one. I know I came from a wealthy family, but I don’t want students to look at me so highly,I want to be equal with them, that’s why I joined the Student Council and I became the President to promote equality. Being a member of this organization is a tough job for me for we are the one’s who maintain the peace and order of this University. And of course, having encounter’s with the “D’s” which is our number one  enemy is inevitable.

I sighed as I scanned Luke’s profile.

I never imagined that Luke will be like this,He is a totally different person now. He was so well-mannered in the past. I know him for our families were so close,Me and Luke were actually bestfriends, and due to a certain incident that happened between us during highschool, we became enemies in an instant,even until now, our situation just got worse.

“Hey what’s the matter Kye? It’s rare for me to see you in this state, you look stressed”It was Arch who just arrived.

He leaned closer to me  and touched my forehead.

“You didn’t have a fever, how come you’re like this?, what’s the problem, come on tell me” he added .

“I accidentally met him the other day, He never changed Arch, it was the same Luke” I said as focused my attention on Luke’s profile.

“Hhhmn, yeah he never changed , handsome as always” Arch said as he grabbed the folder from me.

“So you still love this handsome yet cold-hearted guy?”

I was surprised with his question that I looked away. I heard him sigh, then he tapped my shoulder.

“If you still love Luke, I guess you should say it clearly this time to clear the misunderstandings in the past, and I hope you will really fix the problem this time, I can’t bear to see you two like this, the truth is I also miss Luke, bring him back Kye, I know you can do it” he said , then he hugged me from behind.

After getting some encouragement from Arch, I finally decided that I will bravely face Luke this time.

“Hey, Arch can you please stop harassing Kye ,early in the morning!”

That voice startled both of us , and when we turned our attention to him , it was Fritch, he has a girly face, but his attitude is the opposite, He’s like a tiger . He’s my secretary and it looks like he brought someone with him.

 Jeylo’s POV

“Hey, Arch can you please stop harassing Kye ,early in the morning!”

This girly faced guy shouted to the two guys who are in the Student Council room that we accidentally saw intimately embracing each other.

Both of them were startled after seeing him. I was amazed, for by the looks of it, this guy is different from what I imagined him to be.