caught

(note this will be told threw Veronica's POV) It was a Saturday night me and Heather were at my house watching TV, we we're waiting for Heather Duke and Heather McNamara to show up so we could all go out. I could tell Heather was getting bored, i smirked "heeyy hun, its taking forever for them to get here. Why don't we have some fun?", Heather looked a bit shocked usually she was the one initiating these things, but she smiled "heh ok ronnie, why not" almost as soon as the words left her mouth I jumped on her we started to make out, her tongue was in my mouth after. a while i stoped kissing her and moved down to her neck and bit It, things were starting to get steamy. I could hear Heather panting in my ear man it was such a turn on, I Heather and Heather weren't here yet, so I thought we still had some time. I began to unhook Heathers bra, we were having so much fun that we didn't here the door open soon standing right in front of us was Mac and Duke, I saw them both and quickly fell off couch with my face bright red. "ummn g-guys I thought you weren't coming till later" Heather chandler managed to stutter her out her face slowly turning her red as well, "yeah but we got here a bit early I guess heh, also not to be rude or anything but you guys need to be more quiet we could hear you all the way from our car"Mac smiled and duke snickered a bit. We both laid there completely mortified, and to this day Mac and duke still tease me about it.