Help ( suggested by Thelion1205)

Summary:in this Au JD and Veronica date but instead of killing people and trying to blow up the school he is just very possessive and physically abusive towards Veronica, Heather Chandler  finds this out and helps her to try to get her out of it, but they slowly start falling in love

It was a monday morning Heather C. Was walking around the school, she had gotten there earlier then she usually did. She looked around, no sign of Heather or Heather but she did see two other people. The local asshole JD and his "girlfriend" Veronica Sawyer, JD was holding Veronica's wrist tightly and Veronica was looking down and trying not to make eye contact With JD, Heather saw Veronica and smiled and started to walk towards her "hey ronnie, oh and hey Jason" Chandler glared at JD "anyway Come walk with me, Heather and Heather should be here any minute" she continued. " actually she can't, she is staying with me the whole day, right Veronica?" JD said as he looked over at Veronica, she nodded "yeah... Sorry Heather maybe next Time". Heather looked at Veronica and then at JD ".... Really? Are you sure you want to spend a day with him?" she asked, before Veronica could answer JD dragged her away from Heather "god he's such an asshole" Chandler said to herself as she walked into the school. Near the end of the Day Chandler was at her locker with Mac and duke, "do you know were Veronica is?" Mac asked in a kind of worried "she's with that Hot Topic reject JD" Chandler said in an annoyed tone as she crossed her arms "why does she hang out with that creep?" Duke asked, Mac and Chandler just Shrugged. They started to walk out of the school mac and duke had something to do so they left without Chandler. As Chandler walked to her car she saw Veronica, she was alone this time and was rubbing her arm "Hey Veron-" Chandler didn't finish her sentence she saw Veronica's arm it was a big bruise and she seemed to have a slap mark on her face "what the hell happens to you!?" she yelled, Veronica jumped "oh Heather its just you, nothing happened just fell" she said "bullshit! What the hell really happened!?" Chandler Said as she grabbed Veronica's hand, the brunette stayed silent for a few minutes "....JD" she finally says "JD did this...." she continued as tears rolled down her face "what why!?" Chandler asked  with a slight angered tone " I made him mad, but why do you care? I thought I was just an idiot to you" Veronica said as she wiped her eyes "you are but  your... Your my idiot! Your my friend ok!" Chandler said with a bit of a blush "my idiot, your fucking stupid Heather" she thought, "heh thanks Heather, you know you can be nice sometimes" Veronica smiled. A few weeks past and Veronica would come to Heather with her problems, and the blond would always try and help her one Saturday Veronica managed to get away from JD and was spending the night at Chandler's house, they were watching a movie when Veronica spoke "hey, thanks for being here for me..." she said "t-there's something I need to tell you" she continued "what is it? You can tell me" Chandler said " I ummmm I ummmm...... I like you! And i'm breaking up with JD!" Veronica quickly blurted out as she started to blush, almost as quickly as the words left her mouth Chandler leaned in and kissed her. The kiss only lasted only a few minutes, when Chandler pulled away she smiled "I love you"