a "short" story

(do.. Do you get the pun i used in the title..... I'll leave)

Summery: Heather and Veronica had gotten into an argument so the next day when Heather woke up she couldn't find any of her stuff. (this is really just going to be a page of veronica being salty)

It was 9:00 AM Heather sat up and looked around, to her surprise Veronica was already up and in the kitchen. She looked over at her bedstand to grab her phone but nothing was there, she was confused for a second but figured that she probably just put it in the kitchen by mistake. She got up and started to get ready for the day, after a few minutes she walked down to the kitchen "hey babe" she said as she saw Veronica at the table drinking tea, Veronica smiled a bit. "hey have you seen my phone, couldn't find that or my makeup bag this morning" Heather said, Veronica smirked and pointed at the top of the fridge, After a second a sudden wave of realization came over Heather, she turned to look at Veronica "you little bitch...." she muttered. She walked over to the fridge and stood on her tippy-toes to try and tried to grab her stuff, Veronica was trying not to laugh "need some help there? I could pick you up if you want" She said jokingly as she giggled a bit, Heather was a bit embarrassed, she glared at Veronica "pick me up and i will strangle you" she said. Veronica laughed a bit "heh if only you were tall enough to reach my throat" she smirked a bit, Heather just rolled her eyes "I can't believe you did this just cuz of some stupid argument.." Heather mumbled. After a few minutes of Heather trying to get her stuff (and Veronica dying of laughter) she sighed and looked over at her girlfriend "hey ronnie.... Can you help me out", Veronica smiled and walked over to her and grabbed her stuff off the fridge, Heather quickly took it back "I hate you so much right now" Heather said. Veronica kissed Heather on the head "love you to shorty"