we had a bonding moment!

( I have been in a very Voltron mood recently sooooo yeah sorry not sorry)

Summary: an AU where Chandler doesn't die and when Veronica suffers a gunshot wound from JD and passes out she has to be a badass and finish the job for the love of her life..... Too bad Veronica doesn't remember when she wakes up

Veronica woke up in her hospital bed around her were the three Heathers "oh my god your awake!" Mac yelled happily "ummmm yeah, what happened" Veronica said as she sat up "well your psycho boyfriend tried to blow up the entire School and he kinda shot you but obviously you didn't die and you shot his finger off, to make a long story short I called the police and Mac called the ambulance" Duke said as she looked over at Veronica, Chandler seemed to look at the other Heathers as if they were forgetting to mention something. "wow, thanks guys... But it looks like theses two did more then you" Veronica said as she looked over at Chandler with a smirk. "what! I punched JD for you!!" Chandler said she seemed to be a bit offended "yeah apparently after I emerged from a coma and shot his finger off" Veronica said, Heather looked at the brunette " we had a bonding moment, I cradled you in my arms!" she said, her voice cracked a bit. Veronica shook her head "nope, don't remember, didn't happen"
______________________________________

Well.... I'm sorry for that dumb fanfic i was just really bored and had this idea, it's not my best work but maybe you guys will enjoy it