Chapter X: The Ride Is Not Going Well

Warning: Extremely Mild Smut, just a jack off I think.

Alexander kept driving, already arriving in Pennsylvania. Two hours down, nine to go, everything couldn't go better; except for the fact that his member was half hard by only seeing John in some tight jeans, and he had no way to relieve himself. He was currently a mess, his soulmate was Eliza, it wasn't John, yet here he was, lusting after John. He didn't know why! This attraction was way too powerful to be just simple hormones, he felt that way when he thought about Eliza, but John? He hadn't thought about John, and now that he's actually getting to spend some time alone with the guy, he's realizing that John is also great. Does this mean that soulmates aren't like he read? Could he be attracted to anyone? Because last time he checked, the one who made Alex see the world in full color was Eliza, not John, so his confusion reached the skies. His hands tightened in the wheel, his member really ached, he was thinking of John again, how would it feel if John and him where in bed, if he could even manage to just feel John he would be partially satisfied. He liked Eliza, a lot, and he felt extremely conflicted because he was just getting this lustful feelin— Wait, that's it. He doesn't feel for John like he feels for Eliza, he's only lustful towards John, he just wants sex; yes, he just solved it in his head. 'You're so smart, Alexander.' He congratulated himself, but that still didn't fix the fact that his member was as hard as rock. He looked over at John, he's asleep, right? And Alex could be quiet and stay concentrated enough not to cause a car crash. He took his left hand, and slowly directed it to his member.

He wrapped his fingers around it and slowly started pumping it up and down. He suppressed a small moan, praying to whoever was hearing him that please, please don't let John wake up... or cause a car crash, that's important too.

He thought of John, the image of John naked, how would it feel if John was talking him from behind, filling him up. That was enough to make him almost reach his orgasm, he was getting louder than he was supposed to, but he did try to make everything quiet enough so John would stay asleep. He kept pumping his member, when he came with a loud moan. He lost control of the car for a few seconds there, but he managed to stabilize the car quickly. 'I have a few paper towels somewhere.' he opened a compartment, and quickly did his best to clean any sign of him jacking off. He felt like he was cheating on Eliza, even if it was just in his mind, but something just felt right about John, the problem was that, he also felt right about Elizabeth. 'Fuck, ugh' he thought.

What Alexander didn't knew, it's that John doesn't sleep easily, and he didn't manage to fall asleep, coffee kicked in while he laid down, and he heard every single one of Alexander's moans. He couldn't even think of having a boner because all he was thinking was: 'He's definitely thinking about Eliza, Laurens, stop trying to convince you there's any chance.' John shifted a bit in his place, and hummed faintly, pretending to be asleep.

A few minutes passed, he started to 'wake up', or at least pretend to be walking up. He sat down and fixed the seat. "Alexander, what time is it?" he asked in his best sleepy voice, rubbing his eyes and reaching for the thermos filled with coffee, he drank some.

"Well, its 8:00 am, why?" Alexander looked at him raising an eyebrow. "We're in Maryland, talking the 81, in Virginia we'll—"

"I don't care about routes, just time." he said, and chuckled nervously, blushing faintly. "I'm trash with routes so time will be the easier thing for me."

"We'll arrive in the afternoon, John." Alexander smiled faintly, a small chucked hiding in his lips. "You know, I was thinking, we're going to pretend to be soulmates because if you don't show up with a soulmate, your dad will have you married to someone?" asked Alexander, looking over to John from time to time.

"Correct." John said looking out the window.

"So that means we'll have to kiss." said Alexander, it was more of a declaration than a question, and that made John gulp and blush, he looked over at Alexander. "Right? I mean, we'll have to convince everyone we're soulmates."

'I mean.' Thought John. 'We wouldn't've to pretend if you knew the truth, but hey, I'm a coward when it comes to soulmates, so I'm telling you're a horny ass who just jacked off while driving. You could've killed me.'

"If you think it'll help convince them, then I guess yes, we will have to kiss." John tried to make it seem as if it didn't affect him.

"Then, when we reach a gas station, we'll practice." he said nonchalantly, but John choked on the sip of coffee he was just taking. "Hey, you okay?" Alexander laughed and looked at him smiling brightly.

"Practice what!?" he asked, ignoring Alexander's basic question.

"Kissing, of course!" Alexander laughed it off.

John hugged the turtle plushie even tighter to his chest. Kiss Alexander? Was he actually ready for this? It's dangerous to have any kisses or anything with your soulmate, you'll just become closer, until you can't keep your hands of each other. 'Much like him and Eliza.' he rolled his eyes in his head and sighed. He was not ready to kiss Alexander. This wasn't going to end well.

They reached a gas station, and Alexander walked out without saying a word. John just stayed put, thinking non-stop about kissing Alexander. The Caribbean came back with chips, sodas, water, and gum, both in a box and his mouth.

"So I guess we–" before John could say anything else, Alexander's lips were on his, kissing him.

'Oh fuuuuuuuuuuu—'.

Hehehe imma leave y'all hanging ;)))
I'll update soon!
~ Sarah