Chapter XXII: Getting Intimate

John had both Alexander's wrists in his hands, pinned against the wall. He kissed Alexander like there was no tomorrow. The kiss was rough, hard, every single emotion John felt towards Alexander at the moment was being sent through that kiss. He tilted his head to the side, his body pressed against Alexander's; he dragged both Alexander's wrist to the top of his head, and with one hand he pinned them down. Eyes closed and chest to chest, he bit Alexander's bottom lip once he pulled out for a second. Both were panting for dear life, Alexander still had his eyes closed.

John took hold of Alex's waist and turned him around, making him face the wall. "Fuck, John." whispered Alexander in a small breath. John tilted his head down and started kissing Alexander's neck, and Alex tilted his head back, resting it on John's left shoulder. While his right hand pinned Alex's wrists in place, his left hand lifted Alexander's shirt, and went from his belly button, to start sneaking inside Alex's pants and underwear. The Caribbean, already half-hard, let out a desperate whine.

"You enter–" John spoke up, pulling away from Alex's neck, and started trailing wet, slow kisses up to the back of his ears while he talked. "–our dorm–" kiss, and a small bite. "–thinking–" kiss. "–that I–" kiss. "–want to–" longer kiss, this time a bit more sexual intentions behind it.
"–fuck Eliza?"

John's hand wrapped around Alexander's member, squeezing it gently, not wanting to hurt it. "Mmmhh." Alexander hummed in confirmation, blushing embarrassed. He shivered faintly at John's soft, yet somehow imposing touch, he loved it. He loved John.

"Then I guess I'll just have to prove to you how much I love men." whispered John, grinding faintly on Alexander's ass. "Especially you."

Before Alexander could react, John took his hand out of Alex's pants and turned him around, quickly putting both hands cupped on his cheeks and bringing Alexander's face closer to his, joining lips in a passionate kiss. Both of them kissed, and Alexander kept thrusting his hips forward, looking for a bit of action down there. "Jump." whispered John, and Alexander, without hesitation, did just that. He wrapped his legs around John's waist, and they walked over to John's bed, who wasn't as messy as Alexander's, and laid Alexander under him.

Alexander took the chance, and since his legs were wrapped around John's waist, he pulled him closer, both the crotches, already hard enough, rubbing against each other in between the clothing. That earned Alexander a hum of delight out of John's lips.

"You're easily aroused." joked Alexander, making John roll his eyes and start thrusting his hips forward, hoping to get some sounds out of Alexander, which he did, various loud moans.

"And you're loud." teased John back. "You weren't this loud in the car." he started unbuttoning Alexander's shirt, not looking at Alexander's blushing face.

"I'm to worried to I'm going to die." he whispered. "Can we please just get on with it!?" he groaned when he noticed that John was taking his sweet time on undoing his shirt. "It's just three more buttons!"

"Not even in bed you shut up." said John and finally got rid of Alexander's shirt, he helped take it off, and Alex's hands instantly went to take off John's clothes, which he managed to do in a swift manner.

"Take off your damn clothes!" groaned Alex annoyed when he couldn't get the button of the trousers off. "What'd you lock this in? Super glue?" he groaned and threw his hands up, giving up.

John chuckled and his hands unbuttoned both his own and Alexander's. Alexander took the strength and turned them around, he was now on top, and John on the bottom. 

He leaned down and started kissing him again, slower and passionate. He tilted his head and entered his tongue inside John's mouth, which made both hum in pure delight. His shook his legs, trying to get the pants off, and managed to do it in less than 5 minutes, managing to keep kissing him in the same pace. Both of them were only wearing their boxers now, Alexander rocking his hips against John's hard bulge under the underwear. John moaned. "Fuck, Alexander..." he said and grasped Alex's hips, turning him around, he was on top once again. "Get ready." he said as he slowly pulled the underwear down, realizing the Caribbean's hard, throbbing member. He whimpered once he felt John get up from the bed.

"Where the fuck are you going!?" he groaned, and shifted a bit.

"I'm looking for lube! I'm not entering my fingers dry, inside you!"

"I could've sucked those fingers! Just come back here and keep touching me!" Alexander hissed at John. John chuckled and opened a cabinet, taking out the lube and taking a fair amount in his fingers.

"Spread your legs." said John as he crawled back in top of him, and Alexander complied without hesitation, spreading his legs far apart enough to expose his pulsing, pink hole.

John's fingers lingered ghostly over it, sending shivers all over Alex's body. John bit his lip, loving the reaction he got from Alex, he did it again, this time, Alex whimpered, and whispered a simple 'please, John, just enter it.'

John slowly entered the tip of his index finger, it was tight inside Alexander, so it was a bit hard to keep pushing it in, but not impossible, thanks to the lube. The soft, almost inaudible, sounds Alexander made, made John's member harder by the second. He started pushing the finger inside and outside, making it easier to slide it in. "Can you take another?" asked John raising an eyebrow, he was desperate to just stick his member inside, but he didn't want to hurt Alexander.

"I can take three more, it'll stretch! I can take it." groaned Alexander, desperation laced in every single one of his words.

John slowly added another finger, and started scissoring his fingers. Alexander's hole was getting more opened and easy to slide in by the second. John was able to get four fingers inside, twisting, and scissoring the best he could. Alexander's moans were getting louder, his hands went to John's back and his nails dug into the skin. John

"I think you're ready." said John pulling his fingers out, quickly reaching for a condom under his bed and slid it in easily, Alexander hissed at the lost of contact, but spread his legs a bit farther. "Do you think you're ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." whispered Alex, staring right into John's eyes.

John leaned down and kissed Alexander, he aligned himself. Once he started to slowly push it in, he kissed Alexander to distract him from any pain.

Alexander moaned on John's lips, his fingers digging deeper in John's back. John slowly pushed in deeper, kissing Alexander more deeply.

His member went even deeper inside Alexander, both were moaning in each other's lips, and John's left hand gripped Alexander's hips for a bit of support, Alex loved it. John's dick enter completely inside Alexander, and the Caribbean's breathing got heavier, and John looked at him lovingly and lusting. "Do you want me to stop?"

"I've been dreaming of this, don't you dare stop, Laurens." said Alexander in a hissed whisper. He waited a couple more seconds and breath deeply, "Move." he said simply. John started thrusting slowly, pulling out halfway and then inside again, he kept doing that for a few minutes, and everytime, a moan emanated of Alexander's lips, he loved them. He knew he would get scratches in his back, bite marks on his shoulder due to Alexander biting them, but it was all worth it. While he thrusted inside him, he was making various hickeys on Alexander's neck and collarbone.

His thrusts started getting faster, in and out, and harder. The moans and breathing were louder, Alexander couldn't help himself, he loved it.

John kept angling himself, trying to find Alexander's sweet spot, and Alexander's moans were inspiration enough. In one lucky angle, he managed to hit it, earning a loud scream of pleasure out of Alex.

Alexander arched his back and breathed heavily. "Jo-John! There again!" he moaned. John complied, and started thrusting there with all that he had, and Alexander couldn't help but be a moaning mess, his hands moved from John's back to the sheets, gripping them tightly in his fingers. He felt the knot form in lower part of his abdomen. "John- John I'm close!" right after that, Alexander came in a loud scream of pleasure, it was John's name.

The feeling of Alexander's walked closing in on him, made John reach his edge, and he also came. He panted for a bit, thrusted for a few seconds, and finally pulled out of Alex.

They were both panting heavily, and laid besides each other. "Well that was something." whispered John.

"It was fucking amazing." said Alex.

"Well, agree." whispered John.

Oh wow this took me a whole day lmao
It's not my best Smut, I wasn't inspired, but I think it's good enough !!
~Sarah🌼