Reactions To Angsty Ending

Once Eliza got the message, they were already in the car. She read the message like it was unimportant, but once she saw the ending, she screamed. "Alexander!! Turn this car around! Go back!!" she said, knot on her throat, about to cry, she quickly dialed John's phone. He wasn't picking up.

"What is happe–"

"John is going to kill himself!!" she screamed scared, still dialing his phone. Once they arrived, since they were just five minutes, Eliza quickly started to look around, when she reached the small alley besides the building. She walked closer to the lump on the floor; letting out a blood curdling scream once she saw. Alexander followed and once he saw, he stopped dead in his tracks.

John laid on the floor, pool blood around his head. Eliza was sobbing non stop. People started gathering around, police arrived.

Alexander blamed himself.

•••

Laf got the text, and once he read it, he dropped his crystal mug. "He– Hercules! Hercules! Come here." his hands started trembling as he started dialing John's phone, over and over again.

"What is it!?" he came down running the stairs.

"Check your phone." he said, getting stressed out every moment John didn't pick up.

Hercules let out a loud "No!!" And dialed Eliza.

Once Eliza delivered the bad news, Lafayette fainted, and Hercules cried the rest of the night.

•••

Eliza didn't went back with Alexander that night, she stayed with her sisters, she needed consolation, and she felt that Alexander wouldn't care. So when he saw his phone, a big notification on it. A text from John.
He read it all... and he blamed himself even more.
"I'm sorry, John..." he whispered, before sobbing his eyes out.