Chapter XVIII: Going Back To New York

They entered a Burger King with an annoyed John in the back. "Why are you so annoyed today?" asked Alex in a whispered while they waited for the person to finish their order.

"Heck, I don't know, I just am." said John shrugging and looking to the side. His phone dinged, making him take it out of his back pocket.

To: John🎧
Have you told him yet?
Is it too early?
Sooorry
,,,
But have you ??

John didn't want to answer that when Alexander was right beside him, so he placed the phone on his pocket again and breathed deeply. Eliza knew, she was telling him to tell Alexander, she was giving him a deadline. He was going to tell Alexander, sooner or later, but he didn't know what to do anymore. If Alexander went with Eliza, he would be really left without a soulmate, no special bond, no nothing, just empty. If he chose him, then Eliza would be the only left without anyone; he didn't see Eliza in that light, but he loved her like a sister, he couldn't do that to Eliza and live with it for the rest of his life. His biggest mistake was tell Eliza, not because he didn't trust her or not liked her, but because she was going to make sure that John told Alex in less than four months, so he had four months to stop Eliza, or everything could go to shit.

"What are you thinking about?" asked Alexander once he stopped ordering, waiting for the food now. He saw John was kind of out of it, and he was worried.

"Eliza." he said without thinking. Alexander frowned, why was John thinking about his soulmate? He knew they talked but, they talked enough to have a close relationship and share secrets that they wouldn't tell Alexander?

"Eliza? Why?" asked Alex, trying to mask his jealousy for both parties here.

"It's nothing, really, we just had a conversation and I was thinking about it, nothing serious" John said as he picked up the tray and walked over to a table, Alexander following.

They ate in silence, since John still had a touchy mood, and Alexander didn't want to set it off or something, although he was very confused as to why did he had a mood. Once they finally finished breakfast, they stood up and started walking to the car once again. John made his car seat go back, and breathed deeply. "I will take a nap, yeah?"

"Sure, doesn't really matter." said Alexander shrugging, and looked at John's peaceful face. But he did his best to stay concentrated, and started driving up back to New York, listening to some music that sounded on the radio, he didn't care much as long as he wasn't in complete silence. He finally reached Maryland, almost 3:00 pm, he stopped at a garage, and walked out to pay for gas, with some money he took from John.

He bought some chips and sodas again, and a cup of coffee for him. He filled the car and sat back in the driver's seat. "John, wake up." he said, shaking his shoulder. John slowly started to wake up, and groaned.

"What is it?"

"Wake up, were in Maryland but I bought some junk food for you to eat, to yeah... wake up." he said as he started driving off back to the road.

"You didn't masturbate, did you?" said John as he sat down and fixed the seat. He opened a bag of hot Cheetos, and started eating.

Alexander choked with his own saliva. "John! What the fuck!?" he blushed madly, still driving. "Of course I didn't." Alexander glared at him, but John had a smug smile on his lips.

"Good to know, wouldn't want to die because of a wank." he said with his mouth half full. "I mean, i think that's the stupidest way to die, or at least in the top five, to be honest."

"Can we stop talking about my jack off?" said Alexander raising his eyebrows. "I wanna suck you, stop the car."'

"What!?"

"I don't think I stuttered, Alexander." he winked, but Alexander shook his head. John sighed and looked away, tapping his fingers on the handle. "Please? Just one suck?"

"Yesterday you didn't even wanted me to touch you, you wanted Mr.-Big-Hair." Alexander rolled his eyes.

"You sure you don't want me?" John asked again, this time leaning forwards, whispering in Alexander's ear. "We could stop for a moment, or if you want to feel the adrenaline, I could suck suck while you drive."

Alexander shivered, his member getting slightly hard, betraying him. "John, I don't wanna die."

"We won't die! There's literally no one on the streets right now, so it's a great idea." said John and placed a hand on Alexander's thigh, massaging it slowly. Alexander let out a small whimper, his dick hardened.

"Fine!" he positioned the chair slight fat back so that John could have space. John quickly jumped in and left some space so that Alexander could reach the pedals. "But if we die, just know that it's all on your conscience." said Alexander as he gripped the steer a little stronger.

"Sure, sure, whatever." said John as he unzipped Alexander's pants and slowly pulled them down to his thighs. (What am I doing O.o)

"I'm pretty sure this is illegal!" said Alexander as his breath hitched when John cupped his member right on top of the underwear and slowly massaged it.

"I've never seen a law that said 'It's forbidden for the driver to get his dick sucked' but whatever." John said with a faint chuckle. He let out a side smile when he saw how hard Alexander's member was getting.

"Just get on with it!" whimpered Alexander as he did his best to keep his hands on the wheel.

"Sure thing!" said John and pulled down Alexander's underwear. 'What the fuck am I doing?'

At this point, I'm not sure if I'm the one controlling their actions anymore smh
Sometimes I'm writing and I find myself saying, JOHN DONT DO THAT YOU COULD DIE IN A CAR-CRASH!!! But I ??? Don't ??? Stop???
When will the government stop my sinful, dirty fingers?
~ Sarah 🌼