Character Q&A ANSWERS

Alex:
* How are you so oblivious?
Q: I'm not oblivious! What are you talking about?

* Does Jumin Han is gay?
Q: I don't know, does jumin han is gay?

* Do you think you might me developing feelings for John even though Eliza is your soulmate? If so, how do you plan on handling it?
Q: Eliza is my soulmate, and I care for her very much. John is just my friend, but I also care for him. I don't know if I like him as much as I like Eliza. *shrugs* Eliza is my soulmate, not John.

* Do you like Eliza or John?
Q: Eliza is my soulmate!!

* How the heck did you not know John was gay?
Q: I thought he wasn't because I'm out date he didn't seemed to be interested in Lafayette so I just....... thought fate was being rude and giving him a dude ??

* You have two soulmates dear child. HOW HAVE YOU NOT FOUND THIS OUT YET
Q: ummm, Eliza is my soulmate, and my only soulmate that I know of... so I only have one.

* choose John
Q: But— But Eliza is my soulmate !!

* Would you break up with Eliza to be with John?
Q: I have my soulmate, and John has his soulmate, that's just how it is.

* If John and Eliza were in trouble and they were on the point of dying but you could only save one, who would you pick?
Q: I would probably sacrifice myself so the both of them could live but let's hope it never has to come to that, Kay? 😉

* Whose idea was to give John the turtle plush?
Q: Eliza told me John liked turtles and I umm I have e him one because,,,,, well he's my friend 😅

* What the heck he gotta doo to be with you?
Q: I'm sorry, who's he?

* Man up and confess your feelings m8,,, do you understand that John is ur soulmate too?? research.
Q: Ummm nope, Eliza is my only soulmate. YOU research 😎

* BOI! I am frustrated at John's "Father". Please, beat him in the face and punch the crap out of him for me. I'll be watching at the background at the ball! See you there!
Q: I gotchu !!!

* Looking at the situation, how do you emotionally feel about both Laurens and Eliza? Also try reaching out to John's dad and try helping him see what he's doing it's wrong and that he should just ACCEPT HIS BEAUTIFUL SON!!!, and also if you have the time, D E C K  HIM BRO 👏 👏 👏; and be wise with your decisions, two people's hearts are at stake here and you must consider both of the parties feelings.
Q: I feel a strong connection with Eliza, she is wonderful kind and honest, but I also feel one with John, and it's confusing. // I'll see what I can do about Henry Laurens but I hope there will be a lot of D E C K I N G going on. // Which hearts? Someone else likes me? I only knew of Eliza, and she's my soulmate, I'm true to her.

* WHAT U GON DONTO HENRY FOR HURTING UR JOHNNY BOI
Q: Imma D E C K him apparently

* What are your opinions on butter?
Q: Good Shit Right There 💦💦💦

John

* what's the hardest part of not letting Alex know you're soulmates?
Q: That I'll never be with the one I'm supposed to be with

* what is your greatest fear..?
Q: The Kool-Aid man... he's just unnatural *shivers*

* How long do you think you'll be able to keep this up? Also, what's your favorite kind of turtle?
Q: As long as possible, and my fav is a soft-shelled turtle 🐢

* Scale of 1-10 how hard is it to keep the big secret?
Q: DUUUUUUUDE LIKE A BIG 100,000,000,000

* Here have a hug *opens arms*
Q: *hugs* thanks! Really needed it :3