Chapter XXI: Please Tell Him

The next morning, Tuesday, Alexander left at early hours of the morning only to get early to his first class, leaving Eliza alone in her dormitory, sadly she woke up by Alexander's loud ruckus at trying to get out fast, but she didn't complain. She stayed in her bed for a few more minutes, until she finally decided to stand up and go to take a shower.

She took a long shower, washing her hair and all, she wanted to enjoy the few moments of hot water that apparently were only available from 5:00 am to 7:00 am. Once she stepped out and got dressed, she noticed Alexander left his phone accidentally on the floor. 'Mmh, must've fallen out of his pants.' she thought as she leant down to pick it up. 'Might as well take it to his dorm.' she put on some shoes, and after slinging her bag over her shoulder, she started making her way over to the boy dormitories, not without stopping first on the campus café, where Peggy was serving. She missed how it was before Angelica graduated, it was the three of them, now it's just her and Peggy, not that she's complaining.

"Hey there, Liza!" said Peggy once she saw her, she was handing a person their coffee. "How was your night with Alex?" she wiggled her eyebrows.

"We only cuddled together." she said smiling. "Anyway can I have one of those ham and cheese sandwiches?" she said taking out her money and paying for it.

After taking her breakfast, she walked over to Alexander's dorm in the boy buildings, hoping that it was empty or no one was there. She knocked on the door once, no one answered, then again, and from inside, she heard some shuffling and stuff dropped.

"I'm coming!" said a tired voice as they unlocked the door, and revealed a shirtless John. "Eli– I thought it was Alexander!" he said blushing madly.

"And you we're going to greet Alexander shirtless?" she raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "Seductive talents right there if I do say so myself."

"We're both men, it's not like we haven't seen each other shirtless or anything." he stepped aside and let her come in. "I'm sorry for the mess; again, I thought you were Alexander who came back from your dorm, but I just remembered that all Tuesdays he has some classes." he said, scratching the back of his neck. "Let me look for a shirt." he quickly went to a cabinet looking for the first shirt that he found, a pride shirt he bought for a pride parade.

"Cute." she giggled.

"I'm gay, I thought you knew." said John laughing.

"Did you know that Alexander had no clue?" said Eliza laughing as she sat on Alexander's bed. John raised an eyebrow.

"What the fuck?" he said, and started laughing. "Is he oblivious or something? My, well who he thinks it's my soulmate, it's a dude!"

"I don't know but I couldn't stop laughing." said Eliza as she chuckled. She took the phone and placed it on Alexander's desk. "You know, now that I'm here, we should talk about–"

"No, no, no, no, I am not talking about this." said John standing up and going to reach for the door.

"John Laurens! Come back here! We are talking about this! You cannot keep running away from your problems and this is a huge problem that you have to figure out!" she said standing up and crossing her arms. "Come back here because you can't keep making these kind of decisions, they're hurting both you and Alex... and me." her voice cracked a little at the end. She took a sharp breath, and sat back down in Alexander's bed.

John looked at her with an apologetic face. "Eliza, I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was hurting you too, I can only imagine..."

"It's not important." she shrugged it off. "The thing is, it's not a matter of 'I don't want to ruin his life.' because the longer you go without telling him, the more confused he'll get and maybe, who knows, he won't even want to be in a relationship—"

"Where'd you got all this information?"

"I don't know! Im just making up shit out of all the thing I read... pardon my language."

"I can't tell him... please just understand!" he said hugging himself. "If I told him, I wouldn't be handle the rejection."

"What rejection? He could choose you for all we know and I'm still here telling you to tell him!"

"Who would choose me over someone like you, Eliza!? You're caring, hardworking, kind, you don't let anybody run over you, you don't care much what people say about you, you're beautiful, funny–"

"John, please stop making decisions for Alexander!!" she said and walked over to him, holding his hand reassuringly. "I know that this is very hard, finding your soulmate and not being able to tell him because he has no clue about what's actually happening... but this is a huge decision that you should make, because, to be honest, he deserves to know."

"I know I should tell him, but there's something telling me not to tell him, it's fear, I know, but... that little thing it's enough for me to just, want to run away every single time I see him and his fucking beautiful, intelligent eyes."

"He does have amazing eyes, doesn't he?" Eliza looked to the side and chuckled faintly. "Please, you have to tell him–"

"Tell me what?" said Alexander, opening the door with a frown on his face. "What are you doing here, Eliza?" he placed his backpack on the side of his bed.

"Nothing." said Eliza. "You left your phone at my dorm, so I brought it back." she stood up, and looked at John one last time. 'Please tell him.' she mouthed, and walked away.

Alexander looked at John with a raised eyebrow. He didn't knew why he was jealous, he just was. He approached his dorm only to hear, non other that Eliza, talking with John in a very needy manner, and when he enters, already confused out of his ass, he sees both Eliza and John in the same bed, together, holding hands.

"What the fuck was that about!?" snapped Alex, looking at John with raised eyebrows, his tone raising a little, but John wasn't phased by his tone.

"What on earth do you mean?" he asked crossing his legs, a bit confused, but other than that, he didn't care. 

"You and Eliza! Heck weren't you gay?" he glared at him. "And I thought you liked me too? And then you go and touch my soulmate and you know I like you and– What the fuck!?"

"Dude, I love men, no need to get your balls in a twist, you know?" John rolled his eyes.

"I saw what I saw, John!! Maybe you tried to get close to me to get in Eliza's pants! Would you really betray me like that!? How could you!?"

"Like I said! I love men!" he said standing up, also raising his voice, but not as freaked out as Alexander was.

"That little scene with Eliza proves other things! You know!?" Alexander glared at him, harder. John glared back, how dare Alexander make such accusations about him!? Didn't he trust him?

"You need proof I love men?" he quickly pinned Alexander against the wall, earning a small, surprise yelp from Alexander. "Then let me prove it." he whispered right on top of Alexander's lips, kissing him rough and hard.

Guess who's going to finally write some legit Smut in the next chapter!! This queer right here!
~ Sarah🌼