Chapter XIX: I'm Pretty Sure This Is Illegal

John had his fingers wrapped around Alexander's length, meanwhile the Caribbean was doing his best not to moan and keep his eyes on the road. If he ever as much glanced down, John would just say something like "Don't kill us.", but it was so hard to glance down at whatever John was doing, it felt amazing and he hadn't even started sucking yet, it wasn't in John's mouth. John was moving his hand up and down the length in a slow teasing manner. "Stop teasing." said Alexander in a whisper. "You'll kill us for sure!" he groaned as he tried to get more comfortable on the chair. The big sign that read 'WELCOME TO PENNSYLVANIA' didn't even made him excited as in, 'oh great, one state closer to New York' but in a, 'oh great, John has all the time in the world'

"Patience, Alex, I have to go slow—"

"No! You don't have too! Just do the old suck and go back to your motherfucking seat when you're done!" he hissed, making John chuckled faintly.

"I have to get it completely hard first, of not then it's just a huge waste of time." said John and he kept pumping it, still in a teasing manner. Alexander groaned.

"The more time you spend down there, the higher the chances of us dying are, so I suggest you hurry up." whispered Alex. John smiled, this time he used both his hands to stroke Alexander's dick, earning a low moan from him, making John go even quicker with his hands. "This is supposed to be a blowjob! Not a hand-job! Use that mouth."

"I'll use this mouth to drag your ass if you don't shut up." said John looking at him with a raised eyebrow, but Alexander wasn't looking down, his eyes were fixed on the road and his hands were tight around the wheel.

"What a romantic, listen just— Oh fuck!!" John finally just started sucking on the tip. His lips around it and his hands massaging Alexander's balls. "F-Fuck." he breathed out and shivered.

John swirled his tongue around the tip, he closed his eyes, trying to get all his attention on it. He licked and sucked on the tip, and slowly started taking a bit more in his mouth. He heard Alexander hiss, he tenses his thighs and John knew he was doing his best not to crash the car.

John started pumping the base along with his sucks, he tilted his head to the side, trying to get every angle before finally talking a little bit more, he had already half the dick inside his mouth, he started hollowing his cheeks and tilting his head completely, wanting to reach every single bit of skin of Alexander's member.

Alexander just felt like torture, but the kind that he can't help but enjoy. His penis felt like heaven on John's mouth, but at the same time, all his concentration had to be in the road, man was that hard. John was so good at this and he just wanted to run his hands through John's hair and close his eyes and enjoy; yeah, good luck with that when you're driving and there are cars in front and behind you.

"John– John go deeper." whispered Alexander, he needed more of John, he wanted John to do his best, he needed John to do the most amazing blowjob ever, but he also wanted to just enjoy it. "Fuck it, this ain't a highway." he said as he took another road and stopped at the corner, no cars passing through. "Don't stop."

'Wasn't planning on stopping anyway.' thought John as he started to bob his head up and down, trying his best to make Alexander reach his edge and cum already. He hollowed his cheek, sucked, licked, tilted his head; he wanted to remember the taste of Alexander, since when they reached back campus, everything would go back to normal, except the fact that Eliza knew, but that wasn't something to worry about at the moment; his only worries were trying to please Alexander the best he could.

Alexander moaned loudly and threw his head back in complete delight. His hand went to John's hair and undid the ponytail, John hummed at that, sending shivers up Alexander's spine; he tangled his fingers on John's hair, and he moaned, his other hands holding the grab handle of the car.

"John, I'm close." he whispered. John only went faster at this, trying to make Alexander reach it quicker.

Alexander came with a loud moan inside John's mouth, who managed to easily swallow it all without a single drop spilling out, and he pulled away, panting heavily. He looked up at Alexander and smiled. "That was fun!" he moved back to the passenger seat, while Alexander was still trying to get his composure back.

"Yeah, fun." he whispered with his eyes closed. After a couple minutes, that John spent looking for the aux cord, Alexander finally stretched his back, and fixed his seat. He pulled up his underwear and pants, and went back to the main road. John pretended that nothing happened and put on some music by Imagine Dragons, while Alexander was still in shock. "John." He called him.

"What?" he said, lowering the volume of the music a little.

"We should never ever ever ever be alone in a car again, Kay? Next time we're bringing Eliza, she'd make sure nothing like this happens."

"Bringing Eliza on a carpool adventure sounds like the smart choice." said John laughing, Alexander nodded, and kept driving back to New York.

This blowjob seems to graphic for someone who has never sucked dick in their life :/
~ Sarah🌼