1. A Whole New World

I could feel the pressure build between my legs. The thrusts were so harsh but so god-damn lustful that I was losing my vision within the ecstasy. I was gasping for air, digging my nails into the skin of Mads's back, his large exhale proved that I had probably left gashes along his shoulder blades, but he did not stop.

I felt myself tighten, constricting his appendage. He breathed heavily, fanning my neck.

"Fuck!" He breathed out. My moaning became louder and louder as he continued to thrust into me. Only seconds past until I was shaking and repeated a cry of; "oh my god!"

His hands pressed into mine, his eyes never leaving my own. I felt him stiffen and groan as he felt his own release.

Letting a shaky breath escape my swollen lips, I leaned back onto the bed some more, my eyes closing, exhausted from having done this for the third time this night.

His grip on my hands loosened and he lays on top of me, exhausted as well. His lips graze my neck, soon the graze turns into pecks, leaving an array of kisses along my neck to my jaw. He breathes heavily as do I. In this moment I felt only happiness and peace, something I had never felt before.

○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○

In the morning, the sun was rising, it's ray of lights pushing through the vast forest around our home into the window of our bedroom. The ray of light shines down on Mads's bare back, as well the top of my chest and face. I groan, turning onto my side, away from the sun, I curl my hands close to my chest, holding the blanket to me.

Pain shoots from my thighs and along my back, my neck aches and burns towards my temples. The faint memory of last night was engraved in my muscles. Groaning again and ending in a whimper, I felt the pain slowly subside.

Mads's hand stretches onto my hip, running up my side. He moves his arm around me, pulling me against him. I feel his breath on the back my neck, his smell of burning wood, like that of a campfire, ran through my nostrils.

I move to sit up but barely make it an inch as Mads keeps me tightly bound by his arms. Holding me in place for a moment then pulling me closer to his body, his arms holding my tightly.

"Go back to sleep, Elsker," he mumbles groggily.

"I'm just going to the bathroom," I say pushing his arm away.

He allows me to sit up, I turn my body to stand and yet again feel the intensity of fire shoot through my thighs and loins. I groan in pain, sitting there for a moment until the throbbing stops. I use this time to search for my underwear. After a minute I give up and stand.

I walk to my dresser and grab a pair of red boyshorts and a red sports bra. I quietly make my way to the bathroom. After relieving myself, I wash my hands and face, then I get dressed in my underwear. I brush my hair until the strands are soft and straight, I then put my strawberry red locks in a high pony tail.

I look in the mirror, fixing my pony tail, the reflection of the bathroom allows me to see Mads walk in. His hands clutch onto my hips, he kisses my shoulder then my neck then my jaw.

"Did you throw up again?" He asks hesitantly.

"No, I'm telling you, yesturday was a one time thing. It must have been something I ate," I explain.

"If it happens again, I want you to come by the hospital, okay?"

"I will, don't worry."

I leave him in the bathroom and walk through our bedroom towards the living room. I move around a stack of books and pass the recliner, into the kitchen. I go to our coffee machine, and start Mads's coffee, lately I haven't been one for drinking coffee.