17. History

A/N:

I am currently reading an amazing story by AliciaMarino called Cara and its the sequel to another one of her books. This story has made me realize the stress of reading about a villian when you know who the villian is and yet the character doesnt know. So if I have ever put you guys under the stress that I am currently feeling, particularly because of Kristi and Angela, I am truly sorry.

I legit wanna pull my hair out. AliciaMarino is a writer that I aspire to be, she is just 👐AMAZING 👐 Please go and check out her books if you haven't. I spent my holiday break sobbing uncontrolably reading her Consumed series.

Sorry for the any stress.

On a different topic... I recieved a notice from Wattpad that my stories have been labeled mature. I have no idea why they felt the nees to notify me considering they are already labeled mature. I dont know if something went wrong but it doesnt matter as long as they aren't freaking out over the content. If you have issues reading a chapter, please let me know! I don't think Wattpad would take down my stories since I meet their guidelines and there are FAR more explicit stories on here than mine.

Anyway...Enjoy the early update, I was worried I would forget because of finals.

- Annelie Leddy

_______________________________________

Troy ate the bacon strips at the dinning room table, his glass full of milk and his fork loaded with scrambled eggs. He moaned into the greasy meat then devoured the eggs. A shook my head with a smile. Struhst men loved their food like they loved their women, moaning and hungrily devouring them until they were satisfied. Troy gulped down the glass of milk then leaned back in his chair as I finished up my plate.

I couldn't help but laugh as I ate the bacon on my plate, his eyes glaring at me. I knew he wanted more food and I would gladly play the hostess and fill up his plate, however I wasn't done with my food just yet.

"I'll give you more if you answer my question," I say.

He sighs as his hands turn to fists, eyeing my plate. I smirk and wave a piece of thick bacon in front of him.
He growls at me almost like an animal causing me to laugh even more.

"I'm surprised Madson hasn't barged in here wondering who is making his woman laugh," Troy says.

"He was exhausted...has been exhausted ever since I was attacked. He has been going insane, being so loving and caring. He always takes care of me, frankly I am tired of being a burden to him. I just wanted to do something nice for him...I have a feeling that the breakfast I made for him will be gone by the time he wakes up though," I say giving Troy a playful glare.

"You should make more," he says smiling.

"I never understood how you Struhst men eat so much. I get that you all are so tall and you all lift weights like paper but...come on."

Troy laughs and nods his head in agreement.

"You're not wrong," Troy says as he continues to laugh. "I swear there has to be viking ancestory with in us Struhst men, we eat like savages," Troy continues.

"Mads says you're all Danish though. Klausen was Danish too?"

"Yup. Mads is Danish from his father's side and even more so from his mother's side. My grandmother, Kathrine was American, she grew up in Georgia, oddly enough. So Robert and Vincent are half Danish, half American. They were born here but they stick to their roots...sort of."