33. The Deal

Warning: Violence, sexualt assault in this chapter.

Allison

I felt weightless, flying almost. The crunching sound of gravel was louder than usual as Johanne carried my almost lifeless body towards my front door.

I was hoping he would put me on the couch and leave. I was begging the Gods above for Johanne to leave but with my luck, it was never that simple.

I wasn't in control anymore. My body betraying me, not a finger let alone my legs could be moved. I blinked rapidly, trying to allow my vision to be clear but it was obvious that that wasn't going to happen.

I was placed on the my soft bed, again begging for Johanne to leave. I was scared that what he had said at the Inn was part of an evil plan, one I didn't even want to speculate. I tried to move my body, nothing worked. I felt stiff almost, scared beyond measure.

Move! Run! Come on, do something!

I whimpered, trying to push my legs to move even a little.

"God damn! You are so fucking hot when you make noises. I can't wait to hear you moan," Johanne says with a wide grin.

Move! Come on, you can do this, Allison!

"D-d-don't..." I began but talking seemed to take too much energy from me. My body was shaking and after another minute of pure fear, I felt tears spill down my cheeks.

"Oh! Please don't cry, thats not fucking attractive at all! Troy said the drugs were supposed to make you tired not make you a fucking statue. Damn-it!" Johanne curses as his hands begin to reach for his shirt. He lifts his shirt up and tosses it on the floor.

I hear his belt, and a mischevious laugh. The sound of its metal clinking as he dangling it avove me.

"Let's see if we can make use of this," he says refering to his leather belt. He places it on the bed, carful to put it out of my reach.

I felt his hands, my dress was ripped off, actually ripped off. The shredding sound made my tears run faster.

"So fucking hot! Damn! Troy said your body was gorgeous but... fucking perfect is more like it!"

I feel my breasts being gropped, luckily my bra was still in tact.

"I cannot wait to see these! Are they real?" He asks. Of course I can't answer and thus he laughs again.

His hands trail down my stomach, he plays with the waistband of my underwear.

"I'm not one for giving oral but... I bet your pussy tastes so fucking good," he laughs.

"D-d-don't," I plea.

I hear him grown in frustration. The sound of his belt jingling makes my skin crawl.

"Don't. Fucking. Deny. Me," he orders slowly.

Thats when I felt it. The searing fire of pain as the leather whips my cheek.

God! Make this stop please!

"You know what... Troy said you had scars on your back. Why don't we make a few scars of our own?"

No! Please no!

He pushes my body, flipping me onto my stomach.

"Damn! These are fucking weird! What happened to you?" He laughs.

"How does Mads even look at these? Fucking disgusting," he continues.

His words hit me rather hard. They pierced through my skin like a needle, repeatedly running through me. It felt like....

I am taken from my thoughts as I feel his belt whip my back. I scream loudly, howling in pain until my throat hurts.

"Keep screaming! I like that," he yells.

Again the leather hits my back and I scream in pain.

I hear him shift, his jeans being taken off as well as his boots and socks.

I whimper and mumble a few pleas.

"Don't," I mumble. Denying him.

I feel his breath fan my neck as he leans on the bed. His head lowering to my ear.

"What was that?" He asks. His voice was so sinister that it make me physically sick.

"Dont use a condom? Well... if thats what you want," he says chuckling.

I feel him grasp my underwear and I begin to close my eyes and try to think of Mads. I wish it was him, his love, not this pain or this man.

Suddenly, a clatter arises, causing Johanne to stop. I sigh in relief. Please let it be the twins checking up on me. Please let it be Vincent or Robert. I beg and plead for someone to help me. I begin to bargin with God. Praying that if he saves me from this that I will never have sex again or sin again. It made no sense but I was desperate.

"Allison!"

Mads!

I hear his footsteps. He was quick to enter our bedroom, so quick that Johanne didn't have enough time to react.

Everything was like slow motion. It was a blur but from what I remember exactly, Mads had been in a short state of shock at first. I swear, I could hear the sound of his heart snapping in half, and the sound of his soul being set on fire. His eyes had grown so dark that his soul had left them and all that was left was an anger filled killer.

Johanne had tried to "protect" himself. Swing his belt like he had on me only with all of his strength. I could hear the leather hit Mads but I wasn't sure where. I was barely able to see with the position I was in.

I tried to move but was so tired, the pain from the whips were excruciating.

Mads didn't even flinch when Johanne whipped him. It was like whipping a wall, no reaction as he continued to just stand there.

I heard Mads walk a few paces towards Johanne. I hear the sound of something breaking, the sound of Johanne gasping for air, the sound of more breaking and then finally nothing at all.