25. PDA

"We are not watching any horror movies!" Reed announces standing in front of the large white screen.

We had collected ourselves in the movie room. The red velvet walls made you feel as if you were at a movie theater, however Reeds excessive pacing in front of the screen stole the show. The lights were now dim, the projector shined a light on the screen, almost blinding us. The chairs that were organized in rows were large leather recliners. This room had been the most recent addition to the Inn after I had suggested Mads put more emphasis on entertainment.

"How about a romance?" Else says with a wide grin.

"Definitely not a romance," Axel scoffs.

Else and Axel sit a row down from Mads and I. Sitting rather close together, almost cuddling. Reed and Christopher had been right, the pair were awfully close and their affection towards each other made others incredibly uncomfortable, however none of their affection was romantic. They were close as brother and sister, yet Reed and Christopher made jokes that said otherwise.

"How about a mystery?" I suggest as I walk past a couple of recliners towards the center of the back row with a large blanket in my hands. Mads is already comfortable, reclined back, his eyes almost closed. Instead of taking the seat next to him, I carefully maneuver myself between his legs, almost sitting in his lap. As I lean back against his chest, my small frame against his large build, I hear a sound of approval come from him. He engulfs me in his arms, holding me against him. I spread the blanket over us, pulling the cotton fabric over my shoulders.

"Mystery it is then," Christopher says with a sigh as he flops into a recliner at the bottom row.

Thr lights were shut off and only the light of the projector was left. The low lit dramatic mystery made the room near pitch black. The movie plays and minutes pass as we both munch on popcorn, occasionally turning my head to nuzzle against Mads.

I twist in my seat, moving my hips to be more comfortable but after doing so for a couple of seconds Mads latches onto my waist and holds me in place.

"Don't move like that," he whispers with a low groan. I didn't understand what he meant but after another moment I began to feel his stiffening member against the back of my thigh.

I couldn't help myself. I began to giggle almost laughing, trying my best to hold it in. The man had no control, his arousal could be quick and come up at any moment as if he was a teenager. I slowly stopped giggling as I began to feel his hands lower down towards my thighs moving towards the waistband of my leggings.

He dipped his head towards my neck, kissing me there then towards my ear. His lips soft and careful, almost tickling me.

"You're going to regret laughing," he whispers. "Don't make a sound."

My breath hitched in my throat as his hand went beyond the waistband and beyond my underwear.

He wouldn't do this, would he?

Yes, he would, and he did.

I felt his finger glide along my bud, moving slowly, teasingly. I arch my back a little, feeling the intensity of pleasure suddenly build. His fingers dive towards my opening.

"Spread your legs more," he whispers, instructing me. I do as he says, of course, almost too eager for him to dive deep inside me.

He pushes past my opening, his long fingers sending me into a madness that was so intoxicating, so heavenly, that I couldn't help but moan.

He stops instantly. Pulling his fingers away, out of me, out from under the blanket and to his mouth. Sucking on his fingers as if they were coated in chocolate.