➸ Chapter 1

Alexia's POV

Alexia's POV

Right now I am sitting in my office, doing some paper work. I had been busy these past few days because of some rogue problems. And the fact that I am a Queen doesn't help at all.

I can hear footsteps near my office and before they have a chance to knock. I say, "Come in," sighing heavily while still looking at my paper.

"Alex," Greets my beta, Reeny.

I look up from the paper, giving her my full attention. "Reeny," I acknowledge with a bored and emotionless tone.

Opening the door wider, she steps into the office. "Cris spotted some rogues in the border," Reen says, plopping on one of the couches, trying to get comfortable.

In these past few days, some rogues were spotted in the border of our territory, but they didn't attack us. These rogues just stood there and then returned to wherever the hell they came from, and it raised our suspicion.

At first, I didn't mind it and just let them go as long as they don't bother us. Yet, they still act that way until now and it's starting to get on my nerves because it's bothering my pack's members. I am worried about their safety.

And I make my decisions that if we find out those rogues again, we'll take them to the cage and interrogate them.

I glance at her. "Did she get him?"

"Yes Alex, now he is in the cage. Do you wanna meet him now?" she asks, standing up.

I sigh in relief and eagerly answer, "Yeah, sure," she nods and starts walking, I following beside her.

●●●

The guards open the cage's door and greets me. I give them a curt nod as they let me in with Reen.

The first thing I see is the rogue, sitting on the wooden chair, in the middle of the cage with his hands tied behind his back, his clothes are torn apart.

"Well well well no wonder, the famous one, Alexia Fierce," he smirks at me, showing his yellow teeth.

"Well yes that must be me," I say with a bored tone.

"So tell me why did you and your filthy friends always buzzing around my border, playing there uselessly. Don't you have any place to go? Tell me who sent you here."

"Oh I have a place to stay of course, actually it is really nice and comfy, do you wanna know?" he mocks me. I feel my wolf growls in anger. How dare he disrespect me?! He starts to get on my nerves, I am done playing around with him.

"Tell me who sent you here!" I snarl at him. I clench and unclench my fist as I feel the need to punch him in the face.

"No one," he answers. Does he think I am that stupid?

"Oh, so you want to play the hard way now? Okay then," with the speed of light, I yank him from the chair, breaking the tie forcefully and backing him up against the wall and start choking him with my hand wrapping tightly around his neck.

"Tell me who the fuck sent you here!" I shout, my voice booming around the cage.

He shakes his head. "Never," he says. Did he just say that?

"Wrong answer," I add more pressure on his neck.

"O-oka-ay o-okay," he stutters, looking at me with frightened eyes, trembling and writhing under my cold harsh glare, making goosebumps appear on his skin, shivering in both cold and fear as he choking and begging to breathe from my hard grasp.

"What did you just say? I can't hear you," I taunt him, smirking. I love this feeling, the feeling of someone scared when I piercing them with my eyes, it feels like I'm looking right through their soul. The feeling of someone shaking in fear under my touch, It reminds me of how much power and effect I have over any other supernatural creatures.

"I-I will t-tell y-you." I let my hands go as he drops to the floor, gasping for the air.

"Speak!" I demand, my voice full of authority.

"I don't know who he is since he never told us anything about him. But I know that he knows everything about you and your pack. My alpha sent me here to watch your pack and inform him every day," he replies, his eyes widen in fear as bead of sweats trailing down on his forehead.

"Is there any other reasons for sent you here? Does he want to start a war?" I ask coldly, looking at him straight in the eyes.

"I don't know, all he said was to keep an eye on your pack and after that inform him about your pack's activities."

"But I know for sure that he is working with somebody," he says, furrowing his eyebrows.

"And who might this somebody be?" Reen inquires from behind me, taking a step closer. I totally forget that she is in the same room as me.

"I don't know, only a few of his most trusted people know his name."

"Why do you want to help your alpha?" Reen asks, squinting her eyes suspiciously, expecting some kind of trick from him. When she doesn't find any, she loosen up for a bit but her mind still on guard.

"Because he said that the person he worked with will be join our pack. And then, take over your pack also to make us stronger. And he promised to give us higher rank when we joined together."

"Idiot," she whispers lowly at me but loud enough for him to hear. I chuckle at her. This rogue doesn't know what he gotten himself into.

"And you trust him? Your Alpha? He didn't even tell you his plan. When your rogue Alpha join his pack and get the title, he going to get rid all of you just like that. You didn't even matter for him, especially when he doesn't need you anymore," I tell him as his face gets pale.

"I already told you what you want to know. I already gave you enough information. Now please let me go, I swear I'll never tell him or anyone else about you. Please just let me go!" he begs at me, his eyes widen in fear.

"Your Alpha? He didn't even tell you his name so he didn't trust you enough. And why should I?" I ask.

"Please! I swear I won't tell anybody, don't kill me. I don't want to die yet," he says, tears falling down his cheek.

Pathetic. I chuckle evilly.

I fake gasp. "Do you think I gonna kill you?" I mock hurt, placing my hand on my chest.

"Well you already died anyway," I shrug as I twist his neck until I hear a satisfying crack and drop him to the ground.

"You are really something Alex," she chuckles at me, shaking her head.

"Tell the guard to get rid of him. I don't want my cage's floor get dirty because of him," I say calmly. She sighs with a sad smile and responds with an 'okay'.

I nod at her, walk out from the cage and go to my room to take a shower. After a long shower, I change into my pajamas and go to my bed, get under the cover and fast asleep because It's been a long day.

______________________________________

Hey guys! This is my first chapter so far, so what do you think?

Please vote, comment, and share if you like it!

Thank you!