➸ Chapter 9

I walk out from the bathroom and find Nick already woke up and shirtless, his back facing me

I walk out from the bathroom and find Nick already woke up and shirtless, his back facing me. When he hears my footsteps, he turns around and smiles at me.

His hair is messy and it's actually looks sexy on him. I travel my eyes down towards his abs. I anxiously lick my lips as my eyes darken, gulping slightly. I feel my wolf yipping in the back of my head due to her excitement.

My eyes travels back up to his face and see him rubs his eyes slowly. He is so cute. His muscles flexing with every moves.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" I ask him, trying to distract my thoughts.

"Good morning. It's good, your bed is comfy," He replies.

"I'm glad you found my bed comfy," nodding as my eyes shining with amusement. "Breakfast will be ready, I'll be downstairs."

"Okay," He mutters.

●●●

I eat my breakfast as I waiting for Nick. My mind is remaining when the first time I met Nick. He seemed like he got into a fight, he got bloody bruised knuckles, busted lips and gash on his abdomen.

I should ask him later.

Nick step into the kitchen. He wears white t shirt that clung to his toned body and black jeans. I will tell Luke later to drive him to the mall to buy some new clothes to wear since he doesn't have any spare clothes.

He sits across me and eats his breakfast slowly.

"Later, Luke will drive you to the mall," I tell him, finishing my breakfast.

"Why?" he asks, confuse splatter on his face as he pursing his lips.

"Because you need some more clothes for your own," I explain to him.

"Oh okay, will you come with us?" he has a happy face, his eyes filling with hope and cheerfullness.

"I can't come with you," I say. His face that was happy now changing into a disappoinment and sadness.