➸ Chapter 20

I'm sorry for the grammar and spelling errors

I'm sorry for the grammar and spelling errors. And if you find any of that, feel free to point it out and tell me :)

-Lollyta x

I push the door open and frantically scanning the room, eventually my eyes connecting with his

I push the door open and frantically scanning the room, eventually my eyes connecting with his. When his eyes meet mine, I can see happiness and relieve in them.

Exhaling the breath I was holding, I finally find the courage to walk my foot.

His body looks healthier and his skin looks normal again but slightly paler, meaning that the wolfsbane already draining out from his body.

"I'm glad that you're okay," I say, smiling, can't keeping my happiness at bay.

"Yeah," he whispers in a hoarse voice, smiling. How much I miss his voice.

"I'm sorry," I pathetically say as I feel my wolf starts to whimper.

His face turns into confusion and worry as he stares at me, grasping my hand, he asks, "Why? Why did you say sorry?"

"I can't protect you. I fail."

He frowns, shaking his head. "No you are not," he states strongly.

"You have not done anything wrong Alex. You always protect me. You always take care of me," he says, his voice is soothing and calming my wolf.

"I thought I lost you," I whisper in a broken voice. My fear is losing the people who I love, and the thought of losing him is making me and my wolf both insane.

"I am always here. I promise," he says, determined in his voice. I hope he doesn't break his promises.

●●●

Now, I am sitting on the side of my bed, my elbows on my knees as I put my chin on my hands that intertwined together. Lost on my thougths that I don't hear the shower turn off and Nick walk into the room.

I can't take my eyes off of him. My eyes shamely taking the full few in front of me.

Bless my eyes.