➸ Chapter 18

"If it isn't the rogue himself, who else?" I say humorously, eyes twinkling with excitement

"Did I do something wrong?" he asks innocently, staring into my eyes as he sit on the chair, his hands is in silver handcuffs that make him weak and slowing his healing and make him can't communicating through mindlink with his pack and alpha.

"Yes.. yes you did," I state, circling him slowly.

"Although that is a really wrong thing to do, you still do it," I whisper in his ear as he shivers in fear.

Shaking my head in fake disappointment. "I though you are smarter than that."

"You know that he is stupid Alex. What do you expect?" Angie mocks, sighing sadly.

Smirking, I answer, "I didn't expect anything. I just hope he gets better from his stupidity." Reen snickers slightly.

"Let's begin shall we?" I ask, looking at them both.

"I can't wait any longer dude, just get on with it already," Reen exclaims.

I step closer, looking straight into her eyes.

"You know the rules. No rogue is allowed to step into the border, my border, every packs border. If you step one foot, it's against the rules. You will no longer survive," I explain to him.

"Yet you still did it. Why? Were your alpha tell you to come to my border? Spying on me?" I taunt him, waiting for his answer, waiting for him to say something but I meet with a complete silence, all I could hear is his heavy breathing and a pin drop.

I slap him. I slap him so hard, making his head throwing to the side, the sound echoing through the cage as he hisses painfully.

I grab his jaw roughly, forcing him to look at me.

"Are you mute?"

"Excuse me?" he asks confused.

"I don't like to repeat myself," I say calmly. "What's your intention coming into my border?"

"I don't have any intention."

"Of course you don't," I sneer. "But you have a mission to complete," punching him right on the face, blood gushing out from his nose into his lips as he spats his bloody saliva onto the floor.

"He wants the hard way," Angie states, Reen nods in agreement.

"Angie," I say calmly.

"My pleasure," she sings, grinning like a maniac. Her claws extend as she steps closer and runs her claws on his collarbone, down to his forearm.

"Why did you do it?" she whispers so slowly in his ear. He yelps when her claws on her arms tighten, drawing blood.

"Answer me," she hisses, annoyed.

My wolf growls in anger at his behaviour.

When Angie makes a move to bite his neck, I say, "I think that's enough."

"Damn I want more," Angie pouts. I shake my head.

"Fine," she grumbles.

I wrap my arm around his throat and start choking him. "You want to die? You want the easy way or the hard way?" he shakes his head, gasping.

"Then answer me," I state calmly. My arm tightens around his throat. Nodding his head weakly, I let my arm go.

"I-If I-I t-tell y-you h-he w-will k-kill me," he stammers.

"He wouldn't kill you. I am the one who will kill you. What's his intention?"

"He said I have to wait for a girl who will drug your mate and kidnap him and meet me at the border."

"Well sadly you can't meet her."

"Why?" he asks, sounding scared.

"Because she's dead. Not breathing. Gone from this world. Puff.. probably now she's in hell with Hades."

"And after she meets you at the border, you will bring my mate to your alpha?" he nods.

"When are you gonna meet him?" I ask him.

"Tomorrow is the deadline."

"Where?"

"At the freeland."

"Tomorrow you will bring me to him." he nods his head.

"Now all I need is an information about your alpha. What's your alpha name?"

"I don't know his name. But I assure you that he isn't a rogue like you think he is." At his answer I look at him confused.

I turn around and look at them who have the similar expression as mine.

If he isn't a Rogue. Then who is he?

"What else do you think of him? If he isn't rogue?"

"He is an actual alpha."

●●●

After I finished asking him question after question. I still keep him inside the cell to get more information. I don't kill him, surprise.. surprise..

My mind keep wandering off to what the rogue said.

He is an actual alpha.

Who the hell might working together with rogues? Mainly an alpha? An actual alpha?

Is he that desperate for power? For authority?

Tomorrow I will find out and meet the bastard himself.

______________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share! :)

Love you all!