➸ Chapter 22

Opening the cage door, I step aside so the elders can come into the cage and see with their own eyes who the suspected man is

"I can't believe my eyes," Elder Ronan says, gasping. He is such a drama queen sometimes.

Rolling my eyes at him, turning and eyeing the alpha before me. He has a silver collar and silver handcuffs.

"Alexia! My Queen!" Mike says, mock bowing, wincing slightly because of the silver around his neck.

"Cut the crap asshole!" I hiss at him, "Why are you intending to hurt my mate and steal him away from me?!" I speak in anger as Elder Maya place her hand on my shoulder, trying to calm me down.

"Now, I believe what you said my Queen," Elder Kallius says.

"Yes my Queen. I just- yesterday when you said it.. I thought you were just imagining thinks because Alpha Mike will never do such a thing since he is a close friend to the royal family," Elder Ronan says.

"Oh? And now you believe what I said to you! All you goddamn do just talk shit and never believe what people say! You just so full of yourself. You know Kallius? All this time I thought you hate me because I'm different than you.. because I'm a hybrid.. I'm a Queen, your Queen.." I say, slightly out of breath, glaring daggers into his eyes.

"But now I know why.. because that's just how you truly are. An asshole same like that guy over there-" pointing Mike who looking at me like I have grown two head, "-I know that you were jealous because you just an elder. And you treat me as such. you think because you are older than me and you are elder, doesn't mean you can treat me like that! I am your Queen, you have to respect me!"

"You are same like him," I say to Ronan, "You both don't like me. I can see it in your eyes." The three of them stand there with their eyes widen in shock at what I said.

"I have to go. I don't have the mood to interrogate him. Now you may leave my mansion," I say, walking out from the cell towards my office.

●●●

"Those Elder are really infuriating sometimes," I groan.

I feel bad to Elder Maya. She's a nice person, she has that motherly aura around her that makes people feel safe and protected around her. I enjoy her company but with those two guys, I just want to wrap my hand around their neck and squeez it until they die.

But it feels good to let them all out. Now they know how I truly felt when I was around them.

I walk into my room, as I'm going to open the door, I hear a muffled cries.

I open the door slowly and see Nick in the corner of the room, curling up, his body shaking violently.

I run to his side and when I'm about to wrap my arms around his body to calm him down, he tries to get away from me as he looks up and I can see fear in those beautiful brown eyes.

"Nick baby, it's okay, nobody is going to hurt you. I'm right here, I'm going to hold you okay?" I say soothingly, trying to calm him down, shaking the hurt feeling when he looks at me with fear and trying to get away from me as far as possible.

Did I do something wrong? Did I scare him? Did I say something that hurt him? Did I look scary? Did he isn't ready to be a King?

I lean closer to him, wrapping my arms around his body and rubbing my hands on his back. His body starts to calm down and stops from shaking.

"Nick, I'm going to ask you okay?" I say. After a moment, he nods his head and looks at me warily.

"Did I do something wrong to make you so scared of me? Did I say bad things to you that makes you hurt? Did you not ready to be a King?" I ask slowly, waiting for his reaction.

"Y-you with him." I frown.

"Who?"

"Him... you are with m-my f-father w-why? D-did you want to b-bring m-me back t-to him? Did h-he want to take me?" he asks scared, while I freeze beside him.

I stare at him dumbfounded because I don't know what he is talking about. I don't even know who his father is and I'm sure as hell not going to give him to his father and I wouldn't let him take Nick from me.

"I would never let your father take you from me Nick. You are my mate.. why would I give you to somebody that didn't even deserve you? Why would I give you to somebody when you are belonged to me? Why?"

"Who is your father Nick? Can you tell me his name please. So I can know who your father truly is and so I don't get confused."

He takes a deep breath and says it with a calm expression, "Mike. Alpha Mike is his name."

After I hear what he said. My blood run cold as my eyes turn black, feeling my wolf surfacing, trying to kill him, searching for blood. His blood.

But the most important thing.

How I didn't know from the start that he is Nick's father.

And why I just find out now that Mike has a son.

And his son is my mate.

And my mate's father is a psychopath, a monster.

How do I tell all of this to Nick? How would Nick react?

______________________________________

Hey guys! I'm sorry for the late update and for making you wait..

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Anyway TRQ is going to reach 60k!! 3k more guyss!! XD

So maybe just a few more chapters and TRQ is going to an end!

Love you guys!