➸ Chapter 2

The next morning I wake up and look at the clock that hangs on the wall, it's six o'clock in the morning

The next morning I wake up and look at the clock that hangs on the wall, it's six o'clock in the morning. I get out from the bed and take a shower. After that, I change into a skinny jeans and a blue shirt which perfectly fit with my body. And let my hair hang loosely pass my shoulders. The last touch, I apply some lip gloss and mascara.

I go to the kitchen and meet with the smell of pancakes that makes my stomach growl with approval.

"Good morning my Queen," Marla greets me with warm smile as she makes pancakes with the help of the other maid.

Marla is like a mother to me. Besides Reeny and Crystal, she always take care of me and help me go through my rough past. Moreover, my pack's members always help me as well. They always support my decisions and they know what I've been passing through. They also respect me not just because the fact that I am a Queen, but because who I am. All of them respect me because of my hard work to get the Queen title and I show them that I deserve it. I've been trying my best to be a great Queen.

"Morning Marla," I say with a smile and grab a plate that already had pancakes on it and add some syrup.

I silently take a sit at the dining room and eat the pancakes slowly.

"Good morning Marla," Crystal and Reeny say as they sit across from me.

"Good morning dear," Marla says, beaming a smile.

"Alex what are you gonna do today?" Cris asks me as she swallows her pancake.

"I have to do some paperwork," I speak with a bored expression.

"You are so boring," Reeny huffs, rolling her eyes.

"I can't have some fun while there is a rogue running around at our border. And the pack safety is the important matter right now," I state coldly.

"Alex you should get some rest in a while and having fun. These past few days you just locked in your office and did paper work. I know you are worried about the pack safety but please get some fresh air, maybe let your wolf out," Cris says to me with a reassuring smile.

"I guess you're right. It's been too long since I let my wolf out and my wolf been restless too," I say as her eyes lit up with happiness.

"We can run together. My wolf wants to go for a run too," Reen says cheerfully.

"Greedy bitch," Cris smirks. I just chuckle at them.

"Look who is saying," Reen squints her eyes.

"Okay then, I will be in my office if you need something," I stand up from my chair, put my plate in the sink and walk out from the kitchen to my office.

●●●

I dial her number and waiting. After in a few second she answers.

"Angie."

"Alexia, long time no see eh?" she chuckles. I feel myself smile at her cheerfulness. Its been forever since we talk to eachother.

I feel my mood drop as my smile vanish from my face when I remember my intention to why I call her. "Angie, we need to discuss something important," I say in a serious tone.

"Why? Is there something wrong with your pack?" she asks with a concern in her voice.

"No, but I don't want to tell you through the phone, can you come to the mansion?" I say calmly.

"Of course I can, I will inform the others. When can I meet you?"

"Tomorrow? I can't, how about the day after tomorrow?" I ask her.

"Yeah it's okay."

"Okay then, thanks Angie."

"No problem Alex. See ya'," she says happily.

"See ya'," And then I hung up and continue doing my paper work.

●●●

After I finished my works, I go to the back yard to meet Reen and Cris. As I walking, some of the pack members smiles, greets, or nods at me and I respond to them with a nod.

"Took you long enough," Reen sighs in relief.

"Well I'm here now am I?" I raise my eyebrow at her.

"Of course," she says sarcastically. Cris just rolls her eyes and smiles at me.

"Race you until the waterfall," Cris grins.

"Oh your on," Reen says. I just give them a smirk and change into my wolf form, take off running with them following behind me.

An hour later we arrive at the waterfall and we drink in our wolf form.

'Hey guys lets hunt some snack I'm hungry,' Reen speak through mind link. I and Cris nod at her and then we go hunt after that.

●●●

After my wolf feel satisfied with the running and hunting. We go back to the pack house and it's already dark outside.

"I am exhausted I probably just go to my room. Night guys," Reen says as we watch her goes to her room.

"Me too, you should go to bed Alex," Cris smiles.

"Yeah," I nod at her.

I go to my room and take a shower to clean my body from all the sweat and after I am all cleaned up. I rush straight to bed.

______________________________________

This is my second chapter! Woohoo!

I know this is short but I'll make sure the next chapter will be longer and better :)

Vote, comment, and share if you like it!

Thank you!