➸ Chapter 16

They seem familiar

They seem familiar. Then, I know that they are no other than Nick and Stacey.

Wait wait.. What the hell? Why is he with Stacey? Did they have a secret meeting behind my back? Are they a lover?

All this thoughts running through my head. I am beyond confused and curious.

And the shocking thing happens.

Stacey grabs Nick by the neck and start kissing him.

SHE FUCKING KISSES HIM!

She pushes nick to the wall and now all I see is red. I run to her direction, immediately grabbing her by the neck roughly and throw her to the wall.

I growl fiercely when she stands up, fear evidents in her eyes as she looks at my face.

I feel my lips tilting up into a wicked smirk. I feel my wolf growl in excitement, she likes to play a game. Especially a game called catch and kill.

She starts to run but I swiftly grab her legs as she drops to the ground, screaming and thrashing violently.

My claws dingging into her skin, drawing blood. I pull her body closer to me as I stare into her eerie eyes.

"Nobody takes what's mine and nobody touch what's mine! That's the rules!" I hiss, grabbing her jaw, forcing her to look at me. "And you know what I would do if someone broke it?"

Bringing my lips closer to her ear, I whisper in a calm yet deadly tone, "I'll. Kill. Them."

She starts trembling and shaking her head. "N-no n-no p-please d-don't k-kill m-me," she says, crying.

In a second, her head is on the ground as blood oozing out from her neck and her body that is now laying on the floor with no head.

I turn around when I hear him curse. He can't stand up properly, his legs keep giving up beneath him as he trying to walk and leaning into the wall for support.

I immediately make my move to his side, putting his arm around my shoulder and running to the infirmary. "Dr. Mark!" I yell.

He quickly by my side with a puzzled look as he answers, "Yes my Queen?"

"Check up on him, make sure he's alright, and if there is any reason to why he's like this. Do tell me as soon as possible."

"I surely will," he says, bowing.

●●●

I don't hungry anymore. I don't have an appetite to eat after what I saw.

I run to my room and lock the door. I slide to the ground and rest my head on the door.

I never feel like this. My heart feels like it has been stabbed a million times. It feels like I forget to breathe.

Is this how jealousy feels? Is this how betrayed feels? Is this how hurt feels?

Now all I think is him and Stacey. Was all along he always went with Stacey? Were they kiss more than one? I can't help but think about it.

Am I not good enough for him? Am I too hard towards him? Is it because he's a rogue? He couldn't help but think that I don't want him.

But I never thought of that. The first thing that came on my mind when I laid my eyes on him was how lucky I am to have a mate like him. He's perfect in every way.

And the truth is I want him as much as he wants me. I always worrying about him and his safety. I always watching him from afar. I do all of that because I.. I Love him..

I Love Him.

I love his smile that warmth my heart. I love his laughter that makes me smile. I love his touch that always send fires and electricities into my skin. I love his kisses that I always yearn. I love his lips that is so tempting. And his eyes.. oh god how much I love his eyes.. they are so captivating, If I stare.. I can get lost in them. All I can think is him, him, and him. He is always on my mind.

Slowly, I feel myself slip into the dark abyss.

______________________________________

All I could say is I hate Stacey so much. She is a bitch. What the hell? How dare she kiss Nick? Alex mate? My baby?

Aww Alex! She never have this kind of feeling, all of this is new to her. She knows what love is.. yet she doesn't know how to express it, she never have such a strong feeling towards someone.

And The Royal Queen reach 32k!! Omg you don't know how happy I am rn! Tysm! ❤❤
I am really pleased that you guys enjoy my book!

I love you all!