➸ Chapter 7

'My Queen, we spot a rogue in our territory,' Lisa suddenly speaks through mind link

'Bring him to the cage,' I order.

'Yes My Queen,' she says and then I cut the mind link.

"I gotta go, I have something to handle," I inform them, not waiting for their answer and go to the cage.

●●●

The guards open the door and I step in. It feels like a slow motion when I look into his eyes, I feel the world stops and everything disappear. It seems no one here, but the two of us.

In his eyes I can look different kind of emotion running through them. But most of all are scared and terrified. I know he scared of me, he never thought that his mate is the Queen of Werewolf, who known as coldhearted, ruthless, merciless one when it's come to rogue.

"Mine," I growl loudly. He looks at me surprisingly by my sudden outburst as he shivers.

I step closer to him and I get a better few of him. He is taller than me probably at 6'3 and well built, I bet he has a six pack behind those shirts. He has dark brown eyes, almost black that are captivating and I can get lost in them, dark brown hair that looks so soft that I want to run my hand through them. He has strong and sharp jaw line and high cheek bones. He has a perfect straight nose, his soft full pink lips that I want to kiss so badly.

His nose is broken and bleeding, his lips are busted with a cut on it. He has a big gash in his abdomen, his legs have a few scratches. His knuckles were bloody and bruised.

I run my hand through his face and look at his eyes that now watching my every move. I clench my jaw and my eyes blazing with anger. He takes a step back and has a scared look on his face, his eyebrows furrowed.

I breathe in and out trying to control my ragged breathing. I already felt my wolf surfacing because the idea of someone hurt my mate.

"What's your name?" I look at him.

"Nick," He quietly replies as he looks at me up and down. A shiver runs down my spine when I hear his deep husky voice.

"Are you checking me out?" I raise my eyebrow.

"No, my apologies my Queen," He blushes and looks down. I frown and put my hand under his chin and tilt his head up so he can looks at me.

"Alexia," I state. He has perplexed look on his face.

"My name is Alexia and from now on call me Alexia not my Queen." He nods at me.

"GUARDS!" I yell as they sprint into the cage.

"Bring him to the infirmary. Make sure he gets the best treatment," I order.

"Yes my Queen."

●●●

I walk down the hall heading to my bed room direction. I will check up on him later. Right now I am confused, I feel different type of emotions.

Mostly, I feel happy because finally I find my mate. For me, he is perfect in every way even though he is a rogue. He doesn't talk much. That's makes me want to know more about him, I want to know everything.

Why he was a rogue? I still couldn't believe it. In the other side, I have to admit it, that he is my mate.

Right now I have rogues who want to take over my pack. I feel scared, I don't want him to get hurt. I have to keep him safe and I know the right thing to do is to stay here in the pack's mansion.

So I can look after him. And if the rogues know that I have found my mate, they'll try to take him away from me. He is my weakness they know that.

I won't let it happen, I couldn't.

Oh god I already felt a headache is coming as I start massaging my temple.

Werewolf doesn't usually sick, mainly a hybrid, it doesn't make sense. But right now all of this is too much for me.

I open the door and close it at the moment. I get under the cover and fast asleep.

●●●

I startled wake up that I feel someone on the top of me. I push the person off of me and they land on the floor and I hear a loud 'umph'.

"Oh god my butt's hurt," I hear Angie moans.

"Alex, since when you having a nap?" she asks with disbelief in her voice.

"Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!" I scowl at her.

"I hear that you let a rogue went to your infirmary," she wiggles her eyebrows.

"Yeah why?" I answer, perplexed. I don't know what's on her mind right now and the fact that she has that look on her face, it isn't helping either.

"Why? Is it because he is hot?" she questions me with a mischievous smile.

"Mine," I snarl loudly at her. Her eyes widen in shock and her lips parts.

"WHAT THE FUCK ALEX! WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME! INSTEAD YOU JUST SLEEP HERE LIKE A PIG!" she yells angrily.

"Thanks sis, I feel the love," I roll my eyes.

"I just found out a few hours ago and then I went to sleep. How can I tell you?"

"You can tell me through our mind link! you are stupid sometimes."

We have our own mind link, just for the two of us. We found out when I shifted for the first time since she can't shift into her wolf. So when I was in wolf form, I talk to her through our mind link.

"I don't think about that!" I snap at her.

"Of course you are. You don't even care about me," she says, hurt in her voice.

"Of course it isn't true, I care about you a lot Angie. You are my only family I have and you always be my lil' sister," I tell her honestly.

"You care about me?" she asks me. Her eyes glisten with tears. I nod and give her a small smile.

She smiles through her teary eyes and pull me into a tight hug. "Now we should meet your mate," She states leaving no argument. I groan.

"Yeah, I am going to check on him in the infirmary anyway."

______________________________________

The seventh chapter!!

She finally find her mate, damn he is fineee *whistle*

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Love you all!