➸ Chapter 21

"Get ready for tonight since tonight is the Pack Ceremony for crowning and presenting you as the King and I will introduce you to the pack," I say clearly, eating my breakfast slowly as I sit on the chair casually

"Okay," he says nervously while playing with his fork, he keeps fidgeting on his chair.

"You don't have to be nervous, the pack will loves you," I soothe, giving him a smile.

"I hope so," he smiles.

"Alex, Nick," Reen greets.

"Reen," I nod in acknowledge. Nick nods his head at her direction.

"How is the preparation for the ceremony?" I ask

"It proceeds well, mostly your sister is the one whose working and arranging  it," she chuckles.

"I know she will," I grin.

"My Queen," the man bows. "The Elders are waiting for you at the hall."

"Tell them I will be there shortly," I say stiffly. He nods and bows his head before scurrying off.

"I guess you not tell them yet about the rogue problem?" she says, raising her eyebrow. I exhale loudly, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"You are going to get into a deep trouble my Queen," she teases.

"Shut up Reen," I mutter in annoyance, giving her a glare.

"I should get going now," I say, standing from my chair. "Eat your breakfast Nick and prepare for tonight whilst I meet the Elders."

●●●

"My Queen," the Elders say, bowing.
I nod my head at them, leading them to the office and motion them to sit on the couch.

"So what do I owe the pleasure as to why you come into my place?" I speak calmly after they done making theirself comfortable as I stand, leaning back against my desk office with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Probably you already knew as to why we came here," Elder Ronan speaks.

"Why you didn't tell us earlier?" Elder Maya asks in a worried tone.