=one=

• Dedicat lui Lanie :)

March 20, 2009~ Lillie's Pov

It had been three years sense my parents died. I was now with my new foster parents Joe and Jane. They treated me like shit! Ya I said me because Drew my brother and Tessa my sister got departed at the foster home.

I had no say in it! I was just a girl who had nobody to help or guid me through life, besides my friends that I only saw for eight hours everyday five days a week.

Some nights I can't sleep knowing that brother and sister are out there. What if there not ok what if they need me? I never connected with them much until my father died. He was in the Navy and was a caption of a ship. Until thier ship went missing. Three weeks later they found it at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. My mom was a helpless wreck! She couldn't think strait or help anyone. So I had to find a job and help and pay for everything. Until the morning came where my mom was gone. She wasn't at home. The phone rang and the police said she had killed herself that morning.

So now I'm at Joe and Jane's home. They had a son that was two years older than me. His name is Petter and he's 16. He was so mean to me.

He brought home his best friend almost everyday. I never caught his name. He was tall, had a muscular body, brown curly hair, and green eyes that you could stair at all day! He was so nice, every time he would see me he would say 'Hi' and he seemed way to nice to be Petters friend...that for sure!

Harry's Pov

"Hey, Harry are you coming or what?" Petter said anxiously!

 "Ya, lets go." I said closing my locker and walking to Petters car. I wish I had a car so bad. I wish that Anne, my foster mom could get me one for my birthday. We pulled into Petters driveway, I saw his little sister Lillie walking up to the doorstep. She was a beautiful girl with long brow hair that she wore differently everyday. She moved in with them about three years ago. She seemed like the only nice one in the family. Petter and I had been friends forever but now ever sense Lillie moved in he's been a bit mean and snappy. And I don't like it! I'm getting sick of it. He's been making bad choices like going to parties, doing drugs, and stupid things like that he's change a lot!