=eight=

Lillie's Pov

"So where are we going?" I asked

"It's a surprise!" He said with a cheesy grin.

"Alright!"

"Do you like stake?"

"Yes I love it!!! Before my mom died I would go hunting, and when I shot a deer we would make venison steaks!!!"

"Good, ok we're here." He got out of the car quickly to open my door! What a gentlemen!!!! He grabbed my hand again and we walked inside the restaurant.

"Hello welcome to Prime Quarters do you guys have any reservations?"

"Yes, we have a reservation for Harry styles?"

"Ok right this way."

We walked for a while before we came to this door that led to outside. It was amazing weather outside, so this would be perfect! The host led us to a table with candles all around and in the middle of the table there was a vase filled with red roses! Harry's only 16 and he did all of this for us...well not us cause you know we're not dating 'YET' but I hope sooner or later!

"Wow this is amazing! Thank you Harry!"

"Your welcome love...have you ever been here?"

"Nope, the Swanson's never go out to eat and if they do I end up staying at home and watching the fire or some stupid excuse like that!"

"Oh, well here, what we have to do is cook our own stake! And we can also cook garlic bread."

"Really? This should be fun!"

"Are you saying I can't cook?"

"I never said that!" I giggled

"Well you must know that I'm a wonderful chef!"

"We'll see about that!"

"Is this a challenge?!"

"I guess so, whoever makes the best piece of garlic bread wins!"

"Ok, is there a prize!?" Of course he had to add a prize!

"Well there can be a prize I guess, what should the prize be Hazza?"

"Ummm whoever losses has to kiss the winner?!"

"Ok, like I haven't done that already!" I laughed

"Do you want me to change it?"

"I never said that."

"That's what I thought!" He said with a smirk

"Do you want to do the couples steak?"

"Couples?" Harry asked

"Well...ummm..." I hesitated.

"I'm just kidding!" He said, then started laughing.

"But...Lillie?" He said in a serious voice.

"Ya Hazz?"

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Yes yes yes!!!!!!! OMG I just want to kiss him!!! He's so perfect and all I have to say is 'Yes'!!! Stay cool Lillie!

"I'd love to be your girlfriend Harry." He smiled widely and it showed both of his dimples. I smiled along with him then we were interrupted by our waitress.

"Hi guys, my name is Amy I'll be your waitress for the night can I start you guys off with something to drink?"

"I'll have a Pepsi." I said