=15=

~Lillie's Pov~

"We're sending you back to the foster home." Did those words just come out of her mouth?

"What?"

"I'm sorry Lillie we can't afford it."

"My ass you can't afford it! You forgot my birthday and you bought yourself socks when I needed pencils for school! You know I'm glad I'm leaving because I can go live with my aunt she lives 15 minuets away. So i could leave tonight!"

"Fine bitch take your boyfriend with you! You have 30 fucking minuets to get out of my stupid house!"

"You're right it is stupid!"

"Make it 20 minuets!!" I loved making Jane mad!

I didn't have much to pack only my clothes and a couple of other things, it only took me 10 minuets! I could have lived with my aunt when my parents died but she was in the hospital for a while because she broke a few of her bones after a rock wall climbing accident. Her name is Ashley Mae Stobbe. She's really nice and plays softball for a living. She's my dad's sister but was awesome best friends with my mom...they where practically sisters! I had to call her to tell her I'm coming.

"Harry can I borrow your phone?"

"Su-..."

"Alright! get your stuff and leave!" Jane yelled.

"Bye Petter I'll miss you, let's keep in touch! And thank you so much for tonight love ya bro!"

"Any time sis! Love ya too!" we didn't really 'love' each other. It was just the family I love you thing, ya know?

We walked out of the house and got into Harry's car and he handed me his phone. "Thanks."

'Ring, ring, ring'

"Hello?"

"Hey aunt Ash it's me Lillie."

"Oh Lillie it's nice to talk to you I haven't seen you in forever."

"Funny you say that because I'm coming to your house right now."

"Oh, ok...i don't want to sound rude but why are you coming? Is something wrong?"

"Ya, Jane and Jim my 'old' foster parents just kicked me out."

"Oh okay."

"Well I'm 10 minuets away, see you soon."

"Yup, see ya, bye."

"Bye." Ashley sounded excited to see me! Her voice is so positive, I think it's from all the cheering she does for softball, if they still cheer?

"Is everything going to work out?" Harry asked.

"Yup everything will be good!" I smiled at him.

"Hey I have to go back to London for the Xfactor this Friday. I'll know if I'm moving on or leaving the show!"

"Harry i know your going to move on!" I kissed his cheek.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too Harry." we said this a lot, shows you how much we really do love each other.

"Alright is this the right house?"

"Yup." Harry and I got out and I grabbed my box of clothes, pictures, etc. Harry knocked on the door, it took her no time for her to answer it. She opened up the door and had a huge smile on her face and gave me a hug. then she looked at Harry and her face dropped,

"Oh my God!" she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Um, how long can Harry stay?" She asked.

"One more hour." Harry spoke.

"Ok, I think it's about time I tell you this, why don't you guys come on in?" What is happening?

"Do you guys want anything to drink?" Ash spoke again

"No thank you." I said"So what's up?"

"Well no one knows about this but me. And you have to promise me you can't tell anyone els."

"What?"

"Wait is Harry your boyfriend?"

"Yes." I said

"Lillie you can't date him."

"Why?" Harry asked.

"Because your Lillie's brother." She said to Harry. Wait my brother???

"How?" Harry and I asked at the same time.

"Well when your mom was 20 she Got pregnant and didn't want a baby. But she didn't want to get an abortion so when she had you Harry she left you at the hospital and came home and said that you didn't make it. Then two years later she got married and had you Lillie."

"I can't break up with Lillie! I can't, I love her I want her in my future!" I love Harry he's to nice!

"Same here!" I said.

"Guys!?"

"Hey if no one knows about it we could still be together! Ash I really love Harry, I can't let him go that easily!"

"Alright but you can't tell anyone! it's just between us three alright?"

"Alright!" Harry and I said.

"What am I going to do for school?"

"Well I guess you'll have to miss out on it, until we can get you into one here in town."

"Alright, hey Harry is going to London for Xfactor to see if he's moving on or leaving! But I know he'll move on his voice is awesome!"

"Well good luck sweetie!" Ash said.

"Can I go with him?" I asked.

"Sure, are you taking a taxi or what? cause I have a softball game on Friday."

"Ya I guess." Harry Said. "I've got to go before Anne starts to worry."

"Alright see you later babe be safe."

"I will,Bye love." Harry kissed me cheek then went out the door.

"Alright, well I'll show you your room and you know the house right? or do I have to give you a tour?"

"I remember it well. thank you for everything Ash!"

"Yup."
..................

~Janes Pov~

My plan didn't work! Because of Harry and Petter! I wanted that brat to be sold at the auction, I didn't even want Lillie to live with us! the foster home called to see if we wanted her because no one was getting her! And of course Jim said yes! But now Lillie is gone and we can return back to our normal happy family again!
*************************************

(Authors note) hey girls and guys we're doing a follow spree! So follow us and we'll follow you! And follow our separate accounts: camryngosdeck & mindeymo
-ur friends Cam_Syd

VOTE.COMMENT.AND PLEASE SHARE!