=Six=

• Dedicated to Belle

Harry's Pov

Lillie was a funny interesting girl. And I knew today was going to be fun! We approached the boardwalk and stated walking to the end. It was still dark out and all you could hear was the waves, our footsteps, and Lillie humming a tune. The tune was I'll Be by Edwin MicCain.

"What are some hobbies that you do?" I asked

"I love art and softball, but ever sense I moved here Jane and Jim, won't let me play, what about you?" That must suck! Giving something you love the most up!?

"I like to write and sing."

"Harry?"

"Ya?"

"Can you sing for me?"

"Sure." Wow, no one has ever asked me to sing for them. What should I sing...ummm....I know,

"The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful

Stop me and steal my breath.

And emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky

Never revealing their depth.

Tell me that we belong together,

Dress it up with the trappings of love.

I'll be captivated,

I'll hang from your lips,

Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above.

I'll be your crying shoulder,

I'll be love's suicide

I'll be better when I'm older,

I'll be the greatest fan of your life."

As was I singing the sun started to rise, it was beautiful with all the different colors of pink, purple, orange, red, and of course yellow. This moment couldn't be any better.

"Wow! Harry you're voice is amazing! Really, you have a gift!" Wow! My cheeks are probably bright red right now!

"You think so?"

She nodded her head...that's when I realized that our faces were inches away from each other, and with that I crashed my lips agents hers. she kissed back in no time, this moment couldn't be any better. Our lips moved together, for someone her age she can kiss...really good!

We were interrupted by MY phone ringing.... "Crap," I muttered under my breath.

"It's ok, just answer it." She giggled. She's sooo perfect it's crazy!

Petter's Pov

I got home....I noticed that my car was missing....Where's Harry? Oh boy! Where are you?

'RING, RING,RING'

"God what's taking you so long boy?"

"Hello?"

"Harry, where the hell are you?"

"I'm doing fine how about you? Thanks for asking!"

"Yes, Harry I'm doing fine, where are you and where's my car?"

"Oh, umm I went somewhere."

"Where?"

"Never mind that....what do you need?"

"Well come back we need to talk!!" I practically shouted.

"Fine, I'll be there in a bit."

Harry's Pov

"Hey, Lillie that was you brother, I'm sorry...but we need to head back to your place." God Petter why'd you have to ruin a perfect moment like this?

"Ok Hazza." God I loved it when she said that, her voice is just so calm and relaxed.

"Do you have a phone?" I asked breaking the silence in the car.

"No, I wish!"

"Oh" Is all I said.

"I don't get it, Petter has a phone, an iPod, and an iPad. All I have is a desk, paper, and no pens or pencils! You know what I want for my birthday?"

"What?"

"A FRIKIN PACK OF #2 PENCILS!!"

She said sarcastically.

"Here lets go get you some pencils at the store, let's just say it's a early birthday present."

She started laughing when I said 'let's just say it's a early birthday present.' Ok I about died! Her laugh is amazing!