=Ten=

(Authors note.) Hey guys and girls!!!! Just want you to know this is a short chapter!

~Lillie's Pov~

Today's my birthday! I got out if my bed and I had a big plan for today! I was walking into the kitchen and noticed Jim sitting down eating breakfast and Jane was in the dinning room on her phone. When I was younger my mother would cook me a morning breakfast like: chocolate chip pancakes with tons of ready whip on it! But nope I got nothing, I made myself a bowl of cereal and went into the dinning room. Jane looked up at me....she didn't even say 'Happy Birthday Lillie,' that's it I'm going to kill them in their sleep!

"Good morning Jane." I said breaking the silence.

"Hi." Huh short answer!!!! I'm not surprised.

"Umm, me and Harry are going somewhere today for my 'BIRTHDAY', and I'm not sure when I'll be back."

"Ok just text me when you'll be home."

"Ummm, Jane I don't have a phone."

"Oh ya, well just have Harry text or call us." Thanks a lot shit face! I'm not the type of person who's all about presents but I'm almost 100% sure they didn't get me anything! I just can't wait tell I get out of this house!

I was walking to the bathroom when I was stopped by Petter.

"Happy Birthday Lillie." Wait am I herring things???

"Oh, thanks! Your the second person that's told me today! Not even your parents told me happy birthday."

"Your welcome, hey I know Jane and Jim my seem bad to you, but they're your parents too, it may not seem like it but a least you have someone to give you a home kiddo!" WWWHHHAAATTTT?

"Thanks BRO! Why are you being so

nice?"

"I'm your brother and I should be nice! Duuuhhhh but I'm changing I promise, after Harry talked to me it kind of made me think about the choices that I'm making."

"Oh, well I have to get ready for the day."

"Alright, ummm can I tell you something? And you have to promise not to tell mom and dad!!!!"

"I won't, Shoot!"

"Ok, um Harry talking to me didn't just change me from the party boy I was, it's also because I'm going to be a father."

"What?!"

"Shhhh, I'll tell you more later!" Da fuck?????

~Harry's Pov~

Lillie said she's planing something special for today?! And I'm not sure as to what it is. But she told me not to drive, she said that there's going to be a taxi. I wonder why? But she was picking me up sense Anne is gone for the week for work.

'DING DONG'

Yay she's hear!