=nine=

Lillie's Pov

Today was April 14...ya the day the titanic sunk. So Harry insisted on going to his place so I could meet his mum and then we were going to watch the titanic. Ever sense Harry found out my birthday all month each and everyday Harry would buy a bundle of roses on how many days until my birthday. Like today he brought me 21 red roses because there was 21 days until my birthday. It must have cost him a fortune! And my room was filled with vases everywhere full with beautiful red roses.

He was so generous, and every time I walked into my room I smiled because I know that I have the best boyfriend in the world! I hope that we will never breakup...I know it sounds impossible to possibly marry the first guy you fell in love with! But it's a goal that I hope happens!

*****************

Harry's Pov

I was at the store to pick up some bread for Anne. I had the feeling that someone was watching me. I herd a giggle from non the less Gemma?! She was my half sister well not my full sister but she acts like my real sister!

"What on earth are you doing here, aren't you supposed to be in London?"

"Nope, it's spring break so I came back to Holmes Chapel!"

"Wow! It's nice to see you, it has been forever."

"I know, I can't wait to go she Mum!"

"I'm sure she can't wait to see you too."

"Ya well I'll see you in a bit."

"Ya, um I'm brining my girlfriend over later do you want me to cancel?"

"No no, bring her over! I need to meet her!"

"Alright."

***************

Lillie's Pov

Harry and I were on our way to his house and the car ride was quite quiet.

"Are you excited?" Harry asked.

"A bit nervous actually."

"Well don't be there going to love you, oh and there's a surprise too."

"A surprise?"

"Ya, and I hope you like it."

"Oh, ok?" What could it really be?

"Ok we're here!" OMG there house is huge!!!!

"This is your house?"

"Yeah."

"It's huge!"

"I know, I had the same reaction when I first came here to!" He chuckled.

We were walking up the stairs to get to the front door and I felt butterflies in my stomach and my hands were starting to shake. Harry noticed and said,

"Babe don't be nervous, just be your normal self and they'll love you!"

"Ok."

Harry opened the door and right away i could here someone walking towards us.

"Hiiii!" A girl said, it must be his sister? she was tall and had a grayish purple hair color with curls.

"Surprise!" Harry said

"Is this you sister?"

"That's me!"

"Oh, how nice to meet you! I love your hair!"

"Thanks! I like her already Harry!"

"I do too." Harry said so only I could hear. I started to blush a little. And then I hear anther person start to walk into the room.

"Awe, you must be Lillie! It's nice to meet you finally! I've herd so much about from Harry."

"Awe," I said and Harry started to blush!!! He's so cute.

I didn't expect to be there all night actually we talked for a while then started to watch about two hours of the Titanic, Anne told us dinner was ready. She made lamb chops, rice, and vegetables. Wow I wish Jane could cook like Anne!

"So Lillie how old are you?" Gemma asked. I always knew I looked quite older for my age.

"I'm 13, and I'm going to be 14 in a couple weeks."

"Wow you look way older than you are!" I saw Harry blushing as Gemma looked at Harry from across the table. This was awkward!

"Thank you so much for dinner Anne, it was very good!"

"Sure thing darling, it's not my best though."

"What? I thought this was really good but you can do better!? That's insane!"

Everyone started laughing....oh boy.

"It's true, Jane can't cook well, most nights we end up having butter noddles or hot dogs!"

"That's how collage is!" Gemma chuckled "But they also have sandwiches and dessert!"

"Lucky!" I said. Everyone started laughing agin. After dinner we went back to watching the rest of the Titanic, almost 20minuets in Anne and Gemma went up stairs to go to bed. So it was just me and Harry.

"Thank for coming tonight." Harry said.

"Thanks for having me. Your family is amazing!"

"Not as amazing as you though." Then he crashed his lips onto mine.

After a couple minuets of making out, we herd someone coming downstairs. I pulled away super quick. 'Few' it's just Gemma if that was Anne she would probably think we were up to something.

"Harry? Do we have any tampons around here?" Gemma asked. Harry started to blush and I was chuckling!

"I don't know, ask Anne?"

"I already did!"

"So why'd you ask me?"

"I don't know, hey can you give me some money so I can buy some?"

"Ya, sure." Harry went in his wallet to get some money out and when he opened the wallet there was a ton of money! Where'd he get all of that!?