=17=

~Lillie's Pov~

We pulled up to the church on the beach and it was beautiful there where huge stain glass windows and big doors leading into the church. Petter helped me out of the car and we walked up to the doors.

"Ok we have to enter in two minuets, ok?" Petter said.

"Alright."

"I have to leave the after party early to take Zoe back home."

"Ok,i wish you could stay!"

"Me too, are you ready?"

"Yup!" I said popping the 'P' "let's do this thing!" I added.

We entered the church and everyone stood up. The violin people started to play a song then Petter and I started walking down the isle. This has to be the best day of my life! I saw Harry in a black tux and he looked so hot! I reached the alter and everyone sat down. The priest began to say,

"Welcome everyone we are gathered here today to celebrate in matrimony between Harold and Lillie. If there's anyone who objects this marriage please exit the building now." the priest waited a few moments then started speaking agin.

"Now will you share your words that you hold deep to your heart to one another." 'Aka the vows' and of course 'ladies first!' so I began to say,

"I, Lillie Stobbe, take you, Harold Styles, to be my husband, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." I said with all honesty. Harry had the biggest smile on his face.

"I Harold Styles, take you Lillie Stobbe to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." Harry couldn't have said it any better! I had tears brimming my eyes.

"Now do you Lillie Rose Stobbe take Harold to be you husband?" The priest asked.

"I do." I said with a smile.

"Do you Harold Edward Styles take Lillie to be your wife?

"I do." Harry said.

"You make exchange rings." I didn't relies what Harry got me for a wedding ring. It was make engagement ring and wedding ring attached, it was beautiful!

"You may kiss the bride."

Harry leaned in and whispered into my ear "I love you."

"I love you too." then we kissed....

..................................

"Lillie? Lillie are you ok?" I herd someone speak. My eye fluttered open, I was in a big white room with tubes and machines everywhere.

"What happened?" I asked. I looked around and saw Niall and Harry. Harry had the biggest smile on his face and was looking towards the floor. Niall began to speak,

"Well Lillie, Petter pushed you down the stairs and you've umm, been passed out for over a week."

"What?! Petter was turning to be nice and I moved out of there house years ago! where Ashley?" I said not knowing what was going on.

"Who's Ashley?" Niall asked confused.

"My aunt!" Why don't they know? "Niall you met her before and she was at the wedding!"

"Lillie that was all a dream! Me and Harry heard you talking in your sleep and let's just say! Someone fell in Love!" I looked at Harry and he started to blush.

"What is going on?" I'm sooo confused!

"The doctor said that you have brain damage and that you may have to take a couple of days to get back to normal."

"Wait? So Harry isn't my brother?" I asked.

"Noo! Im your brother...silly! Remember mom and dad died in a car accident three years ago and we have no family so we went the foster home and got separated?" Oh my gosh I remember!

"Wait sense when have I been passed out?"

"Sense March 20, and today is March 30. When Petter told us why he pushed you down he said that you where staring at Harry then he pushed you down! Stupid jerk!" Niall said with anger!

~Harry's Pov, (earlier that day)~

"Harry, I'm going to get some coffee you want some?" Niall asked.

"Sure, put French vanilla creamer in please."

"Ok, I'll be right back."

Me and Niall have been in this hospital room for about a week listening to Lillie talk in her sleep. She was so pretty, and the best part is that she was talking about me! I guess we were dating, and she took me to Xfactor and I was in this big boy band called One Direction. 'Weird!' But Niall and I haven't been able to listen to her because we had to go home for a couple nights. I hope we didn't miss anything good! But right now she was quiet, so I leaned forward and just looked at her....moments later she started to mumble. but then I could hear her as clear as day,

"I, Lillie Stobbe, take you, Harold Styles, to be my husband, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

Whoa! We're getting married! Jeez this is interesting! But I just had to go along with it 'lol',

"I Harold Styles, take you Lillie Stobbe to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live." I memorized it from my mums wedding that she had a couple of weeks ago. I didn't actually mean it it's just I wanted to play along.

"What the heck?" I heard Niall say behind me...crap this is weird!

"Lillie just told me her vows and I decided to play along!" I said.

"Awwww! I think you and Lillie would make a good couple." I think so too! But then I started to blush. Lillie started moving.

"I think she's waking up...Lillie? Lillie are you ok?"

************************

"Authors note!"

Major plot twist!!! I bet you didn't think that would happen!! But I want to see how many guys are reading this!

*so comment at the end saying if your a guy!

*(Cam) follow me in twitter: @camg4

- your friends Cam_Syd