=two=

March 25, 2009~ Harry's Pov

It was a Friday night and I'm surprised that Petter wasn't at a party! He texted me and asked if I wanted to sleep over. So I agreed and asked Anne for a ride.

"Thanks for the ride Anne."

"Yep, be good and call me when your ready to come home tomorrow. Yeah?"

"Yep. See you later."

"Bye sweetie." She said ending our conversation.

I was like a third child to the Swansons I could walk in there house and they wouldn't give a care in the world!

"Hey" I said while walking in.

"Oh hello Harry, Petters in his room as usual." I chuckled at that because it was very true! Petter was always I'm his room!

"Hey Harry! Um about tonight...I'm going to a party...I got a last second invite and you have to stay and back me up so my parents to get confused, alright?" No no no not alright I'm not going to stay here!

"Sure" was all I said. Wow Harry way to go!!!

"Thanks bro!"

"Yep." And he snuck out the window!!! That's it I'm going to kill him! He's such a bad friend, I give up with him!

"What to do what to do?" I muttered under my breath.

Lillie's Pov

"Crap!" I muttered. My last pencil broke. Maybe I wouldn't have this problem if Jane actually bought me pencils.

*Flashback*

We where at Staples the other day to get Petter some new binders. So I asked if I could get some pencils. Jane said yes so I went to the pencil section and got a 24 pack of #2 pencils.

"Finally!" I spoke to myself.

Wright when I found Jane she was holding something in her hands... A pack of socks?

"Sorry Lillie I need new shocks, we can't get pencils today." Are you kidding me? I need them for school!!

"Ok." Is all I said.

*End of Flashback*

Harry's Pov

I was on Facebook when I herd a knock at the door. Oh boy what if was his parents crap! Then I herd a soft voice,

"Petter can I borrow a pencil I don't have any left?" Few! Just Lillie

"Ya, come in?" I said not knowing what to do, this was going to be awkward!

"Where's Petter?" She asked confused. Should I tell her or no? What if she tells Jane or Jim...she in 8th grade I can trust...well here goes nothing!

"Um, he got invited to a party and he left, don't tell your parents, ok?" I said in one big breath.

"I won't tell. But Jane and Jim, my parents? I may be adopted by them but they'll never be my parents!" She said with confidence. Wow I didn't know she ever felt that way! I don't think anyone did...or is it just me? I want to know her story more than anything! She was a beauty I mean she may be younger than me but she is just so mature and nice for her age!

"What's your name?" She asked snapping me out of my thought. My name? She's been here for three years and I practically lived here and she doesn't know me name?

"Harry, Harry Styles." She gave me a big smile that was so pretty.

"Oh, I thought I'd never know your name!" She chuckled. I chuckled along forgetting the reason as to why she even came in here.

"Why are you here?" Crap did I just say that out loud?

"What!" She asked.

"Never mind!" I said quickly.

"I know what you said, it's just why do you ask that?" She chuckled.

"It's just your so nice and sweet and the Swansons are just mean and rude!" I said.

"I'd ask you the same question!" She chuckled.

"Why?"

"Because your best friends with Petter and he's a jerk and does drugs and stuff and you don't?"Ohh ya why am I his friend anyway?' I asked myself. "I'm starting to get annoyed be Petter actually! Because he's always going to parties! I'm going to talk to him some day!" I said with honesty!

"Good thinking!" She said.

"So why are you here?" I asked again.

"Well it's a long story!"