=14=

~Lillie's Pov~

(Recap)

I started walking out with the bright lights hitting my face and all the gross pervs wanting to buy me. Then I saw the unexpected...Petter?

What the heck why is he here?

"Okay bidding starts at $10,000."

There where hands going up in every which way but I mostly stared at Petter.

"$100,00 going once go-..." The speaker was interrupted.

~Harry's Pov~

I was walking in. There she was, standing on stage. She shouldn't be there!

"$100,00 going once go-...."

"$500,00!"

"$500,000 going once, twice, sold."

I looked to see who bought her...PETTER?!? Why is he here?"

......................

~Petter's Pov~

I was driving home from school and was coming up the road that Lillie usually walks on I thought I could just drive her home the rest of the way.

Then I saw someone taking her into a van I was about to get out of the car but before I knew it they where speeding away.

I decided to follow them. It was a 10 minuet drive. I followed them to the last place I want to be at...a sex slave building! "oh my goodness!"

I knew on twitter they had an account that showed when people would have an auction so I followed them for Lillie's sake! I need to get her! When I used to be the party boy that I was I also sold drugs and got soooo much money I was practically a million air! So I went to the bank to get money.

'Buzz buzz' my twitter alert went off.

'Miss Lillie Stobbe age:14 will be held at an auction tonight at 5:45p.m.'

I checked the clock it was 5:25. I have enough time to get a burger from McDonald's because I was hungry!

..............

I arrived at the auction center and there where a bunch of old guys! Ewwwwe! It was now 5:45...

"And now we have Miss Lillie Stobbe."

Oh boy! How am I going to explain all of this to her? What if I don't win her? Stop! Calm down Petter you'll be fine bro! I noticed Lillie found me. She was putting on a fake smile! She just stared at me.

"Ok the bid is starting at $10,000."

The price was rising quick....

"$100,000 going once go-" I interrupted him,

"$500,000!" I said.

"$500,000 going once, twice, sold."

Yes now I have to get her home safely and answer many questions she probably has. I saw her and a man walking towards me.

"Okay you have to sign here and here, then we'll need the $500,000." the man said I signed the papers then gave him the money.

"Okay she's all yours."

"Ya she's my sister, there won't be any fucking around!" I said in a harsh tone.

The man kinda backed away shocked by me. Yay that's right I'm Petter da hero!

"What are you doing here?" I heard a deep voice say...it was Harry.

"Let me explain after we get real cloths on Lillie?"

"Okay." Harry said. I took Lillie to my car.

"Where do u want to get clothes?" Lillie just sat there shaking...then the dam of tears broke.

"Petter I thought I was going to be sold to someone other than you! I was so scared!" I gave her a hug.

"It's alright everything will be okay!"

"I was so close to killing myself!" Wait what? Why on earth would she do that?

"Why where you going to commit suicide?"

"Because I thought no one knew where I was and that I was going to be sold and I didn't want to go through it."

"Oh.''

"Can we please just get home?"

"Ya."

......................

~Lillie's Pov~

We got home and I changed into and outfit that was comfortable. I was scared to walk home now! What if it happened again. I felt two arms wrap around me.

"It's okay love, it's just me."

"Harry I'm scared!" and then I started crying.

"Don't be! I'll always protect you! Don't walk home anymore I'll pick you up okay?"

"Ya I'd like that! Thank you so much Harry I thought I lost you for a moment! I love you so much!"

"I love you more! Let's go ask Petter why he was there I kind of want to know!"

"Ya, same here!" We went to Petters room to find him sitting on his bed.

"Petter?" I asked.

"Ya?"

"Why were you at the building?"

"Ok it's a long story!"

...................

~Harry's Pov~

"Where'd you get the money?"

"When I 'used' to be party boy I sold drugs and made millions!" Millions? I think he's pushing it! Then we herd Janes voice.

"Lillie can you come down her?" She asked.

"Ya I'll be right there." Lillie said. Lillie, Petter, and I all went down stairs. Jane had a look of depression on her face.

"Lillie we're sending you back to the foster home."

**********************

(Authors note!)

Another plot twist! Hehehe! I'm having soooo much fun writhing this! I hope you guys and girls are liking the book! It awesome that we're up to over 300 reads I know it's not a lot but for us it is!!! So thanks

-your friends Cam_Syd....

P.s Syd is sick and is really busy!!!