=twelve=

~Lillie's Pov~

Harry and I where currently trying to find a hotel. It was still raining so we where running down the streets probably looking like maniacs! We came up to this huge hotel and it looked fancy.

"Wow! Harry do we have enough money for this place?"

"Yah, I brought money as well."

"Harry you don't have spend your money we can find a different hotel!"

"No it's fine. We should probably get out of this rain anyway."

"Alright." Not alright Harry you don't need to do this!!! We walked in and sure enough it was beautiful! The lobby was A-MAZ-ZING! There was a water fountain in the middle, nice golden carpet, and lovely furniture!

"Hello guys how may I help you?"

"Erm, can we have a room?" Harry asked unsure of himself.

"What size? One king bed, two king beds, or two king beds and a pull out couch?"

"One king bed please." Harry said. Wait one kind bed!?? Oh, no duh Lillie money reasons!

"Ok, your room number is 604. This is the wifi password, we have free breakfast in the morning from 5:30-10:00 a.m, and if guys need anything just give us a call or come on down."

"Thank you." I said.

We reached the elevators and got in. I noticed that there were 11 floors! is that even legal? I don't know!

"Thank you so much Harry! for everything it's been an awesome birthday!"

"Your welcome love." Harry said then he kissed me. :)

We reached our room and I was so tired, I noticed there was couch. That will be my bed tonight!

"Harry?"

"Ya?"

"My clothes are soaking wet!"

"Uh, ya...we can put those in the dryer."

"Ok. I'm going to go take a shower."

"Alright. Give me your clothes then?"

"Ok" I closed the door got undressed wrapped a towel around me then gave my clothes to Harry.

"Here ya go."

"Thanks." with that I got into the shower. It was so warm and relaxing! But I had to get out at some point!:( I wrapped a towel around me and went into the room. I realized I was in there for a half an hour!

"Here are your clothes."

"Thanks Harry!" I smiled.

~Harry's Pov~

After Lillie got dressed she was going to get a blanket. Then she went to the couch.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Sleeping on the couch."

"No, babe come sleep with me!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes,now come here."

"Alright Hazz!" she got into the bed. I wrapped my arms around her waist, she was so warm from the shower!

"Do you want to go to the mall and get a new outfit tomorrow?" I asked.

"Harry! stop spending your money on me! I don't know how I'm going to make up all of this for your birthday!"

"Babe I don't care what you get me all I care about is us!" I think I'm in love with this girl!

"Well in that case, same here!" Lillie said giggling.

"Uuhhh!" she's smart!

"Hahahahaha!"

"Lillie?" I said.

"Ya?"

"I-...I love you." Please say it back!?

"I love you to Harry." my heart is trembling! She loves me too! <3