=24=

~Lillie's Pov~

We are on the plane and there are more people here then I thought there would be.

"Welcome to American Airlines," a lady said through the speaker. she also showed everyone how to buckle up and get a oxygen mask on. "Buckle up, We'll be leaving very soon."

The plane engine starts and I feel sweat in my hands and a little on my forehead.

"Are you doing alright?" Harry asks.

"Ya, I'm completely fine."

The plane moves and I nearly scream.

"It's ok everything will be fine." harry coos to me and takes my hand in his.

The plane moves towards the runway and starts going really fast. I tighten my grip in Harry's hand and he leans over and kisses my hand. we start going up and up and up! this isn't as bad as I though it would be!

"See everything will be okay!" Harry says. I start to drift away thinking about what just happened. I feel like I'm dreaming like this can't be real I pinch myself wanting to wake up from this horrible dream! Vampires aren't real they never where and they never will be!

"This is not a dream Lillie this is reality, really! me and Niall will tell you more once we land. Alright? So

Stop pinching yourself!!!"

"Yeah, how long is this flight again?"

"About 8 hours."

"Oh, where are we going in America? like which state?"

"I'm not sure yet but everything will work it out! I just think we're going to go somewhere up north with a lot of trees and wild life. like Washington, Wisconsin, Illinois, or Michigan."

"Alright...um do vampires sleep?"

"Yes, we can be sleepy heads all the time."

"Okay cause I don't want to look retarded trying to sleep if I can't!" I laugh.

"That would be a show!"

"Shush up Haz! I'm going to bed now."

"Alright sweet dreams Love."

.............

I look at my surroundings, I'm in a dark room and there is a candle just floating in the room. What's going on! I feel a breeze swirl around me. I walk over to get the candle and I hold out my hand and sounds filled my ears. I hear things fall to the floor and the swirling breeze halts. And the candle just comes to me. Whoa! I hold up the candle to look around the room there's a ton of junk on the floor. I hold out my hand to pick a book up but it just starts to float around the room I look at the other things and they start to swirl around too. "This is amazing!" I say out loud.

"Lillie? lillie?" I daze off the room starts to disappear. "Earth to Lillie! come in Lillie!" I open my eyes to see Harry. oh the whole floating thing was just a dream.

"What was your dream about?" he asks.

"I had a dream about having the power to be able to control things."

"Like what?"

"Like I was able to make things float around in mid air."

"Oh my gosh!" Harry gasps.

"What?"

"I think we found your nature!" Niall adds in I forgot he was here...

"Wait, what's a nature?" I ask.

"Sshhhhh, we have to be quiet!" Harry says.

"True we should talk about it later!"

"No! what is it I want to know!"

"Alright, well humans, or new vampires who don't know much about us would call them powers like I can read minds."

"Oh, well how do you know it's going to be my nature if it was just in a dream?"

"Because that's what happens to everyone. You either get a dream, or it just kind of come to you." Niall says

"Sometimes it takes years and years to find out what your nature is but you got yours right away! For me my nature hit me like a ton of bricks! I never found out what it was till I met you." Harry says. Then holds out his hand for me to grab and intertwine my fingers with his.

"Oh."

"Passengers please buckle up we will be landing very soon." the flight attendant says in a annoying way like we are all children. This flight when so fast!

(Little authors note; doesn't sleeping make you just feel like things just go faster??? Or is it just me?)

....................

We land 15 minutes later. I guess we are in Chicago.

"Let's go get our bags and get out of here." Harry says.

"Wait here. I'll be back it a bit." Niall says.

"What is it?" Harry asks.

"Someone's watching us."

"Who?" I ask.

Niall walks toward a little store and is greeted by a guy with dark chocolate brown hair. I've never seen him before.

"Harry do you know who that is?"

"That's Calum! He's a good friend of ours."

"Okay." More new people great!

*****************

Hey guys I know it has been a while! but summer is so busy for me!! but I want to give a shout out to @MyWriterUniverse for letting me use "natures" in my book, go check her book out it's called Pure Blood, with a sequel called New Blood. And the books are A-MAZ-ING!!