=21=

~Harry's Pov~

I can't help but notice that Lillie's eye color changes, this morning they were brown now they're green. They're so beautiful.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask.

"I'm not sure what there is? I don't get out very often. But is there any place that has pasta?"

"Ya, there is actually. Olive Garden has good food we'll go there."

"Ok."

We pull into the parking lot and there aren't many cars...SCORE! This place seems to be always busy! But not today.

'MMMMHHHERRRMMMNNNM' "Erm, sorry my tummy growled." She says. I don't blame her I'm starving too!

"Well that's what we're here for, yeah?"

"Yup! ooooh it smells good!"

"I know, the food here is awesome! you get unlimited bread sticks and salad!"

"Well they better get the ovens going cause I love me some bread sticks!" she said full of energy while laughing.

She reached her hand out to open the door but I tried to beat her to it and in stead of grabbing the door I grabbed her hand. I can't help but notice how soft they are. We just stood there staring at each other.

"Sorry." I say and then opened the door.

"It's alright." she says.

~Lillie's Pov~

We walk in and are greeted by a girl,

"Hello welcome to Olive garden." She says and looked at Harry up and down and bit her lip. Uhhh! she's messing with the wrong girl.

"Is there just two of you or are your parents coming?" she said sarcastically. Harry grabbed my hand knowing my heat bowling a little.

"It's just us today." Harry says. The girl rolled her eyes and took us to our seats.

"Looks someone was getting jealous back there!" Harry chuckled.

"It's not funny!" I say and I'm probably blushing.

"It's ok love." he smiled at me.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I'm Louis and I'm going to be your waiter today. What would like to drink precious?"

I looked at this man he is tall and has chocolate brown hair. But did he just call me that? He's so sweet!

"She'll have a sprite." Harry says for me.

"Oh, let the girl speak for herself." Louis says. "what would you like to drink babe?"

Ok this is getting weird! Harry's grip on my hand got tighter. "I'll have a sprite please." I say.

"Ok, you?" he asks Harry.

"I'll have a sprite as well please."

"Ok, be right back with your drinks."

"Yeah, who was getting jealous there?"

"Its not cool! he was calling you names that I should call you, your mine! Not his!" Harry said with so much passion! without thinking I touched my lips with his. It was all so amazing I wish we could just pause this moment.

"Mmhhmm!" Harry and I freeze and pull apart.

"Here are your drinks, are you two ready to order?"

"Can we have a few more minuets?" I ask.

"Sure, anything for you babe." This is starting to getting annoying now.

"Hey! Excuse me Louis?"

"Yes babe?"

"Stop calling me that it's making me very uncomfortable! Can we have a different waiter or waitress?" I ask.

"Uh sure, just for you." when Louis walked away Harry and I broke out laughing.

"Did you see his face!" Harry said.

"Ya he was so shocked!"

"Well I'm getting the chicken And broccoli Alfredo." Harry says.

"Ooooooh that sounds good! I'll get that too. Can you order for me? I have have to use the restroom."

"Sure." he smiles and I walk away. Uhh why do the bathrooms have to be so far away. I enter the hallway to get to the bathrooms and someone pinches my butt from behind.

"Excuse me! who do you think you a--," my eye grow wide as I see Louis.

"I just couldn't leave you without saying goodbye! Baby your so pretty you should date me and not that guy your with!" he said while biting his lips he grabbed me and took me into the family bathroom and locked the door.

"What are you doing!?" I started panicking!

"Uhh your so hot!" I felt his hot breath on my neck as he bit my earlobe. He started touching me and kissing me.

"Stop it Louis!!! Please stop!!!!"

"Shhhh baby just enjoy."

"Get off of me! HELP!!!!!!! SOMEONE PLE-!!!,"

"I said be quiet! If you want to speak say something worth hearing baby."

Please help someone! I pray! I started playing along so I could get out of hear more quick.

"Talk to me baby." Louis says. I reached up to his ear and say,

"Let's take this somewhere els." I herd him growl, uh this is disgusting!

"I told you, you would enjoy it!"

"I can't just leave my boyfriend here I'll meat you somewhere?"

"Sure what's you address and phone number?"

"Hear let me write it down." I grab paper and a pen from my purse and write it down.

"See you tonight at 9:00?"

"Sure." he said and walked out of the bathroom. I practically ran back to the table.

"Harry we need to get out of here now!"

"Sweetheart what's up? why'd you take so long?"

"I'll tell you in the car! But we have to get out of here now!"

*************************

DUN DUN DUUUNNNN! What's going to happen next!!!??? I'll try to update agin either tonight or tomorrow!