=seven=

Harry's Pov

When we got back to Lillie's house I walked inside and went strait to Petter's room. He said we needed to talk and I also was going to confront him about his party and drug problem.

"Harry, I have a big problem and I don't know what to do?" Oh boy what's happened know?

"What's the problem?"

"Last night....uhh I got a girl pregnant."

"You what?"

"Do I have to say it again?"

"Petter what are you going to do?"

"I told the girl to get rid of it and she said no! This morning when I got up she was happy that I got her pregnant!"

"Petter I told you this was going to happen and you didn't listen to me...I can't be your friend anymore! Cause I'm sick of it! You only have time for drugs, parties, and girls and it's kind of sickening! This is your problem not mine! Goodbye Petter."

"Harry you can't do this to me! What am I going to tell my parents?"

"The truth!"

"Harry I can't do that!"

"Well, like I said this is your problem not mine."

(A week later) Lillie's Pov

I was doing my homework when I herd Jane yell my name

"Lillie you have a visitor."

"I'll be right there." A visitor? For me? It was a Friday and yes I was doing homework. There this one teacher that gives us homework almost every weekend! I hate her!

When I came to the door, there he was the green eyed boy that I admired. After we kissed I hadn't seen him all week. We're not dating and I'm already falling for him.

"Hey" he said with his raspy voice.

"Hi"

"Would you Lillie Rose Stobbe like to go on a date with me Harry Edward Styles tonight at 5:30 pm to dinner and a walk in the park with me?"

"Ummm, let me ask," I shouted- "Hey Jane can I go on a date tonight with my beloved Harry Edward Styles at 5:30?" At this point Harry was laughing.

"Wait Petters friend?"

"That's him!"

"Well, I'm not his friend anymore." Harry added in.

"Well why not? Just be sure to drop her off by 11:00 pm."

"Ok Mrs.Swanson, Thank You!" Harry said

"I'll pick you up at 5:00, is that alright my BELOVED?" He said mimicking me.

"Yes, that should be enough time for me to get ready."

"Ok, and Lillie don't wear any makeup, your beautiful just the way you are!"

"Alright, see you later Hazz."

"See you at 5:00 Love." He just called me love....it sounded so perfect and I felt butterflies in my stomach!

Petters Pov

I was on my iPad and it smelt like something was burning, it was coming from the bathroom? I got up and went into the bathroom to find Lillie. she was curling her hair. What for?

"Why are you getting all dolled up for?" I asked

"Oh, I'm going on a date."

"A date? With who, your imaginary boyfriend?"

"Actually, with Harry." She snapped back at me,

"Excuse me?"

"I'm going on a date with Harry Styles."

"Why would he ask you on a date? Your like three years younger than him!"

"So?"

"Whatever." He's crazy, and I hate him so whatever.

(20 minuets later) Harry's Pov

It was exactly 5:00 when I pulled into her driveway. Anne let me borrow her car for the night, thank The Lord!

I was walking up to the doorstep and I was nervous...it's ok Harry you can do this! I rang the doorbell and a few moments later the door swung open to the most beautiful girl I know.

"You look lovely tonight Miss Stobbe" I said.

"And you don't look so bad yourself Styles." She said with a smirk

"Shall we go?"

"Yup" She said while popping the 'p'.

"Ok then." I reached for her hand and we walked down to Anne's car. Her hands were so soft I could hold it all day!