=22=

~Harry's Pov~

We left the restaurant and we're on our way back to Lillie's house.

"What happened back there love?" Im so worried right now!

"That Louis guy tried to pretty much rape me!"

"WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS TO TOUCH ME GIRL LIKE THAT! I'M CALLING THE POLICE!!!!"

I will seriously rip that guys head off! I turn and start heading towards the police station. He's reached the limit and is going to pay for what he has done to my Lillie!

"Oh don't worry babe, I told him 'I wanted to take it somewhere els' so he asked for my address and my phone number. So I gave him Pizza Huts phone number and the address to the police station. So we have to go to the police and tell them what happened and tell them that they have to watch for him at 9:00 and arrest or push charges agents him." She said with a smirk.

"Holy crap you're a genius Lillie!"

"Thanks!" there it is for ya, my girl is so amazing and smart!

"We're almost to the police station."

"Ok."

"Are you alright love?"

"I'm fine, just really disturbed right now!"

"It's in the past love, just don't think about it anymore."

"Alright."

***

~Lillie's Pov~

We arrive at the police station and it's really big for such a small town.

"Alright, are you ready?" Harry asks.

"Yes."

Harry gets out and opens the door as usual and takes my hand in his and we walk into the building.

~Liam's Pov~

I sit in the front of the station in an uncomfortable chair and a squeaky old desk and wait for calls or people to come in and report things. I'm on the computer and can't help but smell the most amazing sent in my life. My fangs become large.

'Settle down Liam' I say to myself.

I see a car park in the parking lot. A guy gets out and goes around to open the other door. I see the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. The smell of blood is amazing and it's coming from that girl. They walk through the door and that sent mmmmmmh it's so strong! I guess I should have hunted last night. "Hello, how are you today?"

"I am blessed, how are you?" The girl says, huh I like her. She's mysterious.

"I'm well, what do you need?"

"Well, me and my boyfriend went to Olive Garden for lunch today and while we where there our waiter was really making me feel uncomfortable by calling me babe, precious, and sweet heart. stuff like that. So I needed to use the restroom and by the way his name was Louis. I was in this hallway and someone had...." she paused. Where on earth is this going?

"Someone had what?" I ask.

"Someone pinched my butt and I turned around to see Louis and he was saying how I was hot and and he took me into the family bathroom locked the door and pinned me agents a wall and started kissing and touching me. I told him to stop and he wouldn't. Just to have him stop I told him to take this somewhere els and so he asked for my phone number and address so I gave him Pizza Huts phone number and I gave him this address to here and I was wondering if you could press charges or do something!? he's coming at 9:00."

She's really smart! And cute.'Stop thinking this way Liam she has a boyfriend!'

"Well you made my job a whole lot easier by your smart thinking and yes we will press charges for harassing and a form of rape. Can you describe Louis for me so I know what he kind of looks like?"

"He was probably four inches taller than I am, he brown messy hair kind of like that guy over there." she said pointing to a man. "Wait that is him! Harry!?"

"I'll be right back." I said and started running towards Louis.

"Sir please out our hands where I can see them." Louis turned around so I could see him, "Oh my God!" I whispered.

"Well well, who do we have here? I haven't seen you in a long time Liam."

"Ya, your under arrest." I say.

"Why? Liam I don't have time for your jokes I have a hot babe for dinner tonight!" Louis whined.

"Well you have to pretend that I'm arresting you because this girl thinks that I'm arresting you. And you're NOT eating her!"

"WHHHY not, you're not my mother!"

"Because I'm sensing something about her."

"Oh what that she's in hot as hell?"

"Nooo, I thinks she's meant to be."

"Uhhhh! Her blood smells delicious!!! I just want her to myself!" Louis says.

"Well we're turning her into a vampire. I can sense that she'll have a great power."

"Greater than what Zayn's used to be?"

"Yes, way more powerful."

"Let's just hope that she'll not use it like Zayn did." Louis explained.

"Let's not talk about Zayn, follow me so it looks like I'm taking you to a temporary cell."

"You're not taking me to one are you?"

"Relax I'm taking you to the waiting room."

"Alright. But how are we going to get her?"

"It'll take some time trust me."

****

~Lillie's Pov~

"Ok Louis is going to jail." what's this guys name anyway?

"Thank goodness! What's your name?" I ask.

"Liam."

"Thank you Liam for everything." Harry said. And we turned away.

"Shall we take you to your new home? Your brother says he's done with his date."

"I can't wait to meet Niall's adoption parents, lets go!"

We walk through the door and out to the car and drive to my new home.

~Liam's Pov~

Huh Niall! I'm having a good day. I walk to get Louis and head to the lobby to leave for the day.

"I have to make a phone call really quick."

"Alright."

------

'Ring........ring.........ring.........ring..'

"Hello?"

"Hey Niall."

"What's up Liam?"

"Hey can I talk to you about your sister?"

I looked Louis and he had a huge smirk in his face, what a goon.

***************

Cliff hanger! So now there's vampires!!! this book will get interesting trust me!!I'll update really soon maybe in the next couple of days!

Xoxoxo

-Cam