=Thirteen=

~Lillie's Pov~

I woke up wrapped in Harry's arms. I did love this guy! He was anything you could ever imagine!

(One day later)

~Harry's Pov~

Today I was meeting Lillie at her house and was going to take her out to a movie: Conjuring to be exact. I remembered she said she liked scary movies.

Lillie is 'ALWAYS' home by 3:45 and it was now 3:50.

"Where could she be?" I muttered

I decided on driving past the way she comes home in my 'new' car Anne got me!...I was coming up the hill when this big black van drove past me really fast!

I noticed something on the gravel road when I was driving, and decided to look at it. I got out and there was what looked like dragging marks on the ground and a backpack that was "Lillie's?" I said out loud! "The black van!" It all made sense to me...Lillie had been kidnapped! I got back into my car and started following the tracks in the road from the van. I called 911 and told them what happened, them I called Jane and Jim, then my mom.

"Shit if Lillie had a phone she could have called the police or something!" I muttered with tears brimming my eyes.

~Lillie's Pov~

I was walking home from school and noticed that this black van was following me. I walked a little bit faster and all of a sudden I felt something go over my head and was carried into a vehicle.

"What the hell?" I screamed.

"Shut up! And if you don't we'll hurt you!" I felt tears building up in my eyes, why me? why did this have to happen to me? All I ever wanted was to be loved, and now that I was so close I was taken away from it.

~Harry's Pov~

I found the van! Yay Harry! I had to be careful so it didn't look like I was actually following them. I got the license plate number. they pulled into a garage to this big building. I know what this is! "Oh my goodness!" I started to cry right then and there. Lillie was at a sex slave building!

"Nooooooo!" I screamed "this can't happen I ne-need her ba-back God p-please I need h-her back!" I stuttered. I called the police once again and told them where my Lillie was. I didn't know how this place runs, how could they sell innocent people to horny freaks like that? It horrible!!!!

~Lillie's Pov~

"How old are you?" A male voice asked.

"I-i'm 14." I said stuttering. "Where am I?"

"Your now a sex slave." Is all he said.

"A what?" What's a sex slave?

"Your a sex slave we're going to auction you off to someone and they're to you know, have sex with you whenever they want and you can't say no!"

"No I can't do that please! I'm to young!" He just chuckled and walked away. While he was walking down the hall way he said, "like I said you can't say NO!"

Why? This can't be! I'm to young and I can't lose my virginity to an old perv!

"Harry, I'm so sorry! I love you so much!" I said crying. I was on a uncomfortable bed and had to go pee. I got up and saw a door to a room. Must be the bathroom.

After I was done using the bathroom I saw a razor I took it apart. And held the razor blade by my wrist. "I know I promised I wouldn't cut anymore Tom but I rather die than have a more fucked up life than I already have!" I held the blade at my fragile skin, and as I was about to cut I thought of Tom. Tom was my best friend! He was always there for me when I got bullied and stuff like that. He was the reason I stopped cutting, he was the best, best friend you cloud ever ask for! And just thinking about all he did for me I dropped the blade and ran onto the uncomfortable bed. Life is horrible to me, I always thought 'live life like you where to die any second.'

So I just thought of all the good times like my first kiss, going to the park with my mom, and pork chops...mmm I love pork chops.

"Lillie Stobbe?"

"Ya?"

"Follow me to the dressing room."

"Ok."

..............

"Hello Lillie I'm Amy."

"Hi."

"I'll be doing your hair, makeup, picking out your clothes and stuff like that."

"Ok."

I took a shower then she blow dried my hair. She started putting curls in, and it looked really good. She did my makeup, then picked out my cloths.

"I'm not wearing that!" she was holding a very gross cloths.

"You have to. Im sorry."

"Whatever." I said blankly.

"Your up next sweetheart." Is this really happening? why me? why?

I walked up to the doorway and saw a big stage with a bunch if people onstage.

"And now we have Miss Lillie Stobbe."

I started walking out with the bright lights hitting my face and all the gross pervs wanting to buy me. Then I saw the unexpected.

------------------------

Hey guys so we decided to bring up pork chops, but only because I had pork chops for dinner! Yum!

Don't be a ghost reader! VOTE! COMMENT! AND SHARE!

ILY! :)

Oh, and sorry for the cliff hanger... Just means you gotta wait... Until we post again... Sorry...