=20=

~Lillie's Pov~

We arrive at the mall. It's huge there are stores every which way!

"Where would you like go first?" Harry asked.

"Harry?"

"Ya?"

"I've never been to a mall before." I said.

"Oh, ok well we should start with American Eagle then." He says, I thought he would of said something like 'really you've never been to a mall before!?' But he stayed polite which I really liked about Harry.

We walked for a while and we came up to a store that looked dark inside. When we walked up there was a picture of a model, I don't know why people model and make themselves look super skinny and fake. We walked around and Harry grabbed a couple pair of jeans, t-shirts, and dresses.

"Ok go try these on." Harry says. I look at one of the price tags,

"$42.00 no way Harry this is tooooo much!" I say in defense!

"I want you to have these things! it's better than walking around naked, yeah?" he said. I mean he has a good point.

"I'm not sure about you Styles!" is all I said then walked toward the dressing rooms. I try on the jeans first, they look so good on me! when I ever got a pair of jeans they would be from Walmart or some cheap store like that. But I could tell these would last a loooong time!

I tried on all the clothes and they fit. Harry's good at sizes!

"How'd you know my size?" I ask.

"I have a mom and a sister who are obsessed with shopping! I have quite the experience!" I started laughing louder then I should have because people were looking at me funny...oops! I tried on some more clothes.

............

"ready to check out?" Harry asks.

"I need more clothes than this!"

"There are other stores that we'll stop at." More? This store took forever!!

"Ok sir that will be $105.45 please." the cashier women said.

"WHAT!?" I practically screamed! "Harry that's waaaay to much!"

"Trust me it's fine, I wouldn't spend my money for no reason." he said while handing that cashier his credit card.

We went to a couple more stores like Macy's, Hollister, Forever 21, and some more. I didn't think there could possibly be sooo many stores.

"Alright there's one last store." he sounded a little shy saying it.

"Ok, what's it called?" I asked.

"Well it's like two stores connected."

"Mmmmmmhh?"

"It's called Victoria Secret and Pink."

"Cool. what do they have there?"

"Erm...like bras, underwear, and some other things like that." he said and started blushing. He's so cute. wait did I just say that? He is my age and I guess I'm going on a date with him so I don't really know where we're at right now!

"Oh, ok." is all I said. "Harry you don't have to come in...i think I can manage it by myself."

"Well...if you can answer this question I won't go in with you."

"Ok?"

"What's your bra size?" That's easy...a large.

"A large." he started laughing...ummm ok then? he must have noticed that I was confused.

"Let's go."

"I answered your question so you don't have to com-"

"Lil! A large is not a size of bra! Well maybe at like Walmart but we'll get you fitted." He cut me off.

"Fitted?"

"Well someone is going to get you some different sized bras so you can see what your size is, ok?"

"Are they going to be in the room at the same time while I change!?"

"No, they just give you the bra, then they leave, you put it on then tell them your ready then they come check it out to see if fits."

"Oh." durr Lillie!

...............

"Ok Lillie are you ready?" Emily asked. she's fitting my bras.

"Ya."

"Ok." I opened the door and I saw Harry walking past the fitting rooms he turned and looked at me...this is awkward. he noticed that I saw him staring and he started to blush!

"It's ok Hazz!" I said. he blushed even more. I just started laughing!

"How's it going?" he asked.

"Well I think we got your size Lillie, a double c." Emily said.

"Ok, thanks." I said then went back into the room the change.

I walked out and saw Harry, he had some bras in his hands.

"What do you think of these?" he asks. I look at them, a few of them have lace, another one has what looks like outer space is on it. This man has good taste.

"I love them." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Ok, let's go check out and get us something to eat, yeah?"

"Sure."