Chapter 1

Edited (6-27-18)

Rose♡

I woke up to my phone ringing. I really didn't want to get up so I just let it ring, hoping that it would soon stop. When It didn't I grabbed it and answered it with a groggy hello. On the other end of the phone, Ally sounded pissed off. After finally building the courage to open my eyes and look at the time, the clock read 7:00 in the morning. Who in their right mind calls someone at 7:00 in the morning??

"What do you want!? I don't know what time it is where you are but where I am it's 7:00 in the morning so you have some explaining to do." I said half asleep and annoyed.

"Well I'm actually outside your door. I was knocking, but since you sleep like the dead and couldn't hear me, I called you. I have to tell you something really important and I would rather tell you in person. So, get your little ass out of bed and come and answer the god damn door!" By the tone of Ally's voice I could tell that she wasn't the happiest person right now. God, what did I do this time.

"Yeah, yeah. I coming give me a second." I hung up the phone and crawled out of bed. I quickly threw on a shirt that was laying next to my bed and walked down the stairs to open the front door to a pissed-off Ally.

She pushed past me and went to sit down on the black leather couch. "I have seriously been standing out there for the past 30 minutes trying to get a hold of you. I'm tired and this whole thing could literally all be avoided if you just gave me your spare key."

I wouldn't give her the spare key to my apartment because she would always come to my place, hide and then jump out and scare the shit out of me. When she had my spare key in the past, every day for a full month she would come to my house while I was at work, eat my food, watch Netflix on my T.V and then hide right before I got home just so she could scare me. "You already know why I won't give you my spare." I replied.

"Yeah, sure, whatever. Anyways why I'm here. Rose, you might just have a chance to not only meet your idol but get your dream job." I rolled my eyes as a resonse. Ally was always looking for weird jobs because she thought that any normal jobs were just too boring for this life. Usually though, she would just try to find jobs for herself, not me.

"Uh-Huh. And you finally found a job as an astronaut. Now what do you really want because I think you just came over to eat my junk food and watch Netflix all day." Ally and I hardly even saw eachother anymore. I had work Mon-Fri, practically all day.

"Yea your right. But seriously. I'm not lying. Check twitter." Doing as I was told, I opened the twitter app on my phone and scrolled and scrolled. I almost gave up until something caught my eye.

@BrendonUrie tweeted: Hey guys! I just wanted to let you guys know that Panic is having and open audition to find another guitarist and backup singer. Doesn't matter what your gender is just come down to (The Address). The auditions will start on Wednesday at 9:00 A.M and go till 10:00 P.M. Get here fast before we run out of time!

I almost dropped my phone. I couldn't believe it. This could be my chance. "Oh my god, You weren't lying." I said quietly.

"I know I wasn't lying. Anyways I thought since you obviously were going to want to go to the audition, we could go shopping and find some clothes to wear to the audition. I mean you got to make a good first impression." I nodded but then I thought of something. Before I got my chance to speak she said, "And that doesn't mean that you wear a panic shirt or any other band shirt. Everyone there will be wearing band merch and you want to stand out so that they remember you." I nodded and then her face lit up. "OH MY GOD WE COULD DYE YOUR HAIR! LIKE A BRIGHT PINK OR BLUE OR PURPLE OR WHATEVER COLOR YOU WANTED IT!!!" 

"Ally I would perfer to keep my hair a natural-ish color. Everyone there is going to have dyed hair, and I want to stand out, right?" She thought about it for a second and finally agreed. 

At the mall we decided that it might be cool to put some color in my hair. Ally insisted on just doing it ourselves, but I really didn't want to take that chance. Especially with it being Ally doing it. So instead, we went into the little salon in the mall. It probably wasn't the best place to get your hair done, but its got to be better than doing it yourself, right?

My Hair was currently a silver blonde color from a couple months ago when Ally bleached it. My natural color was a dark brown, meaning that my roots were growing in pretty bad. I showed the stylist a picture of what I wanted. I decided to go with dark brown, fading into a light silvery blonde. 

After we finally got done at the mall, we headed back to my place to eat the takeout we got and physically and mentally prepare for tomorrow

A/N Hey guys! I really hope you liked it.. It's my first ever "Fanfic" and I'm not really sure what I'm doing lol. Well anyways I'm writing this at like 12:20 A.M and I feel like I'm going to pass out. P.S I promise that Brendon will most likely be making an appearance in the next chapter. Love you! :)