Chapter 6

Edited (6-27-18)

Rose♡

I arrived at the address my phone led me to, but I didn't know if it was the right place. The house was huge. The front of the house was beautiful, and I could only imagine that the inside was even better. I turned off the car and walked up to the door. I went to knock but I saw a note that said:

Hey Rose we're all in the back. If we aren't outside, we're probably in the studio. Just go knock on the door. The front door is unlocked btw. -Brendon

I reached down for the doorknob and twisted it. The door opened and I walked in. The house smelled of vanilla, cinnamon, and the slightest stench of weed. I walked through the house and found the back door.

Out back, there was a pool and a small building which I could only guess was the studio. When I looked around again, nobody was outside. I walked up to what I assumed was the studio. I knocked on the door. When It opened and two small dogs ran out. I looked down at them jumping up at me.

I reached down and pet the dogs. They were so cute. "The black one is Penny Lane and the Brown one is Bogart." I looked up to Brendon smiling. I smiled back.

"They're both so cute!" I got up and he let me into the studio.

The studio was kinda small. It had a big neon sign that said UrieLectric which I recognized from some of his live shows. "So this is the studio," I said.

"Yep. The one and only." He laughed. I looked around and saw Dallon, Kenny and Dan sitting down, playing on their phones. They finally looked up at me and said hi.

"So this is the one you've been telling us all about Brendon." Dan said. I remembered that he wasn't there with the band for auditions.

Brendon blushed and said, "Huh, Uhh yeah this is her. Meet the new member of panic."

I went over to shake his hand but instead of taking my hand he hugged me. I felt really weird. After what felt like 5 minutes he pulled away. "Uhh yea sorry Dan is kinda touchy." I laughed.

"Yeah, I can tell."

☆Brendon☆

When Rose got here I got really excited. From what I had seen of her, I could tell that she was a really nice and genuine person.

"So now for the important stuff: why I called you here. I called you all here so we could discuss what's going to happen, and what the plan is. Since we just put out an album, Death Of A Bachelor, we will be going on tour." I looked over at Rose and said, "Since you are now a member of panic, you will be going with us. I thought that since you were going to be with us for a couple months, you might want to get to know us so you're not just trapped on a bus with complete strangers. You know what I mean?" she nodded and laughed.

Then Dallon spoke. "Like for starters, where were you born, and why are you in California?"

"Well, I was born in Ohio and I moved to California when I was 19 because I've always liked it here," she answered.

Then I asked a question, "Do you have a boyfriend?" she just kinda looked at me. I really didn't mean to ask that, it just kinda slipped out. "I mean for like the tour. Is he going to miss you when your gone?"

"I don't have a boyfriend but I do have a girlfriend." I just sat there silent. Then she laughed. "No, I'm just kidding. I don't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend. I do have a girl-friend though. She's my best friend and yeah, she'd probably miss me. Especially because she just broke up with her boyfriend because she caught him cheating and moved in with me." Then she paused. "Wait why am I telling you all of this?" we all laughed and I asked how she caught him. "Well it's a pretty funny story. I had called Ally to come down to my apartment, and then someone knocked on my door. I thought it was her but it wasn't. When I opened it, it was her boyfriend, Jason, and he kissed me. Then I kicked him in the crotch. When my best friend Ally came in, he was laying on the ground crying and then she slapped him."

"Wow. Go, Rose." I laughed.

Rose♡

After a while of telling a little bit about myself Dan asked about my family. They all looked at me intently.

"Uhh its only my mom, my older brother, Jay, my younger sister, Jess, and me." I paused gaining the courage to continue. "My dad died from cancer when I was 13." It was the first time I had ever said it without crying. Then I held up my crystal necklace "My dad gave me this before he passed away and I wear it everywhere." I said quietly. The room went dead silent and I felt really awkward.

"Well, this just got really depressing. What if we go swimming?" Brendon asked.

"But I didn't bring a swimsuit," I said. I might have one in my car but I doubted it.

"So? Who needs a swim suit. Just swim in your bra and underwear." I laughed. like I was going to do that.

"Uhh I'll pass. Do you have any water or something?" I asked.

That's when Kenny got up and said, "Yeah, follow me." I got up to go follow him. When we were outside I looked at the pool. There was a big swan floaty in it. I really did want to go swimming but I didn't want to swim in my clothes or my underwear.

Just then Brendon came out of nowhere and pushed me into the pool. Then he took of his shirt and jumped in. So much for not wanting to swim in my clothes. Then I remembered that I was wearing makeup. "Shit," I said.

"What?" Brendon said. "Well I wasn't exactly planning to go swimming so i'm not wearing waterproof makeup." I laughed and faced him.

He laughed and I could feel my makeup washing off. I grabbed a towel and wiped the makeup off my face. I could feel my black ripped skinny jeans and light blue tank top sticking to me. Then I remembered that this shirt was see-through. I looked down and just as a suspected. It was completely see through.

I heard Brendon laugh. "Oh for fucks sake. I just had to wear the see-through tank top."

After I was more or less tried off, Kenny, Dallon and Dan went home. Brendon and I went inside and watched T.V. He gave me one of his shirts because my clothes were still wet. Luckily, I always had an extra pair of underwear and a bra in my car in case of an emergency.

Today was fun. I'm glad the the boys accepted me. That was one thing I had been really worried about, them not liking me. That they would think that I was just an annoying little kid.

A/N Hey guys! so i just wrote like 4 Chapters in one day and i feel really accomplished.... Anyways, i'm going to try to make this thing 20-40 chapters. I don't know if i'll make it, but i'll try my hardest. Anyways, thanks for reading and i love you! :)