Chapter 7

Edited (6-27-18)

♡Rose♡

When I woke up, I couldn't move. I looked down to see that someone's arm was wrapped around me. I tried to see who it was but when I moved, the person holding me moved too. I really didn't want to wake whoever it was up, so I just laid there in silence. Eventually, after probably 10 minutes of laying there, I tried to move again. I successfully got out of the person's grasp and I looked at who it was. It was Brendon. Then I looked down at what I was wearing. It was one of his shirts. Then last night all came back to me. 

Brendon and were watching a movie, smoking some weed and we must have fallen asleep. Shit, Ally would be worried.

I stood there looking for my phone and finally found it sitting on the table. I picked it up and read the notifications. 20 missed calls from Ally. Shit, I totally forgot that my phone was on silent. 

I walked into the kitchen and called Ally. She picked up on the first ring.

"Hello? Oh my god, Rose are you okay? You didn't come home last night and you wouldn't answer my calls and you didn't even tell me exactly where you were going." I told her everything that happened. 

"So let me get this straight. You fell asleep with Brendon and so technically you slept with him." Hahahahaa. No.

"No Ally, it wasn't like that. We were watching tv and we fell asleep." I left out the part about smoking, cause then she'd assume I didn't know what I was talking about and that I was lying to her.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. You slept with him." I hung up the phone and laughed. Just as I was grabbing my keys from the table in front of Brendon, he woke up. 

"Hey, good morning." He said rubbing his eyes

. "Good morning. I was just on my way out. Mind if I keep your shirt?" He laughed.

"I don't care. But, you should stay. We could go get some breakfast? Only if you want though."

"I don't know. My friend is pretty worried about me. Pretty sure she's mad at me." I looked down at the ground waiting for his response.

"Text her and say that you decided to get breakfast with me. Please. My treat?" 

"Fine. But then I'm going home." He smiled. "Hey by the way, what happened last night? We didn't do anything... Did we?" I asked him.

"No, definitely not." He said and then added, "Not that I wouldn't want to, It's just that we were both pretty fucked up." He said awkwardly, trying to correct his harshness. "Your clothes are probably dry by the way." I had totally forgotten about them.

"Oh yeah. I'll go put them on real quick. I'm still keeping the shirt though." 

"Okay" he laughed, "I'm going to go take a quick shower. Your clothes are in the room by the kitchen." He said.

I walked into the room and found my clothes. I then walked through the rest of the house, trying to find a bathroom. Eventually, I came across a room with a large bed and floor-to-ceiling windows looking out on the ocean. I walked over to the windows to get a better look and saw that there was a door to the right of me. Figuring it was a bathroom, I opened the door to see Brendon in the shower. I quickly slammed the door and turned around. 

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," I said, loud enough that he could hear it through the door. "I was just trying to find a bathroom." I walked over and sat on the bed. 

A moment later, Brendon came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and said, "It's okay." he laughed and grabbed some clothes out of his closet. "Just give me a second to get dressed and you can use this bathroom."

I looked and him and he looked really sexy. His hair was wet and there was water dripping down his face. He walked back into the bathroom and closed the door. What the fuck just happened? I thought to myself. 

"Okay." I replied, still starstruck.

Just as soon as he walked into the bathroom, he came out fully dressed. I stood up and walked in without saying a word. I quickly got dressed and walked out expecting Brendon to be there, but he wasn't. I made my way into the living room, where Brendon was sitting on the couch texting someone on his phone. 

"I'm so sorry again by the way. You should really lock your door." I told him. 

He looked at me and said, "It's fine really. It doesn't even bother me." He got up and walked to the door. "You ready?" I nodded and followed him. 

Brendon and I ended up going to a little cafe just down the street from his house. Brendon went to order our drinks and food while I went and found a spot to sit down. I was staring out the window when Brendon came up and handed me my drink.

He sat down across from me and said, "So, next month we are going on tour with Twenty-One Pilots. How many of the panic songs do you know?"

I looked up and blurted out, "All of them." 

He smirked and said, "That's what I thought, but I just wanted to make sure. We will all need to practice as a band so do you think you're free sometime next week? say like Tuesday?" Today was Friday and my mom had texted me saying that she and Jess flying out to see my on Saturday.

"I should be able to. My mom and sister are coming down to see me tomorrow and staying at my apartment until Friday though." He nodded.

☆Brendon☆

Oh my god, Rose's mom and sister were coming to her house. They would probably want to meet the band, and the band includes me. What if I don't make a good impression? What if they don't think I'm a good influence? What if they hate me? Wha-

My thoughts were cut off by Rose talking. "Hey Bren, You ok?" I brought my attention back to her. I liked the new nickname.

"I-Uhh yea. Just kinda zoned off." She laughed. God, her smile and laugh were so cute. Actually, she was just cute in general. While we were talking, I kept thinking about what happened this morning. She had walked in on me while I was in the shower. Even though I told her it didn't bother me, I kept thinking about it. To be completely honest, I just felt bad she had to go through all the awkwardness. However, I did see her face go bright red and it was pretty funny.

During breakfast, the whole time we were talking there was a voice in the back of my head saying, Rose is beautiful, do you like her? what if she doesn't like you back? And I think I was starting to like Rose, and I mean like her like her. 

A/N Hey guys! I know that when I post this, there isn't a lot of people reading this, but for the people that are reading this, I just want to thank you. If this has been up for a while, Thank you for finding this story and continuing to read it (BTW, if your reading this, please comment and say how you found this story. I would really like to know :)). Anyways for right now, when this is being posted, I am going to be gone for like a week so this is the last chapter that's going to be posted for a week, maybe longer. Anyways so last night i looked up at my fish tank and my fish was dead. Don't know why i'm telling you this cause you probably don't care but i'm writing it anyways.