Chapter 25

♡Rose♡

"Please don't hurt me, I'm begging you... Brendon will be here soon, you'll see. You'll be sorry forever laying a hand on me." I said to Jason. All he did was look me dead in the eye and laugh. He started to laugh hysterically and I had no idea why.

"You think, that I'm just going to let you go!?! Oh my god, that's hilarious! You fucking broke my heart you know that Rose, YOU BROKE MY FUCKING HEART!!"

I shook my head and this time I laughed, "No Jason. We were never together. You were dating my best friend and then you tried to get in my pants. You're fucking crazy and delusional." This time Brady spoke up.

"What about us Rose. One minute everything was great and then you leave without warning. What did I do to deserve that?  You left me heartbroken. I tried to kill myself. I was doing so bad until I saw Jason on your Twitter and decided to talk to him. I'm glad I did cause now I get to do this." After he said that he grabbed a knife and stabbed it into my thigh. I screamed with so much power and force that both Brady and Jason covered their ears.

☆Brendon☆

When I was walking around town looking for Rose, I heard an ear-piercing scream and we all stopped walking and it was almost like time stopped. We all looked toward this big building on our left. The officers I was with made signals to each other and we all proceeded to walk toward the building. 

When we finally found the entrance to the building, the officers went in first, and even though they told me to wait outside, I followed in after them. I could hear voices and then I heard crying. It was Rose, I was sure that it was her.

I ran into the room and before I knew it I found Rose. She was here. Right in front of me. Only feet away from me. The police rushed in but suddenly I fell to the ground. I felt a sharp pain in my chest that ran through my body. At that moment, time slowed.

I looked down at my chest and saw blood oozing out. I had been shot. I looked up at Rose, whose smile was no longer there. It was replaced with anger and sadness. For the second time today, I heard her scream. Before I fell into the abyss of sleep, I saw the police run to her, and untie her arms and legs. They had to hold her back from running to me. I started to cry and then all I saw was black.

♡Rose♡

"You really don't remember why I left? It's because you cheated on me! Then you got drunk and came to my house and you raped me. I WAS 15! I had no fucking clue what to do Brady! I loved you and then you did that. You really don't remember any of that?" I asked him. He was awestruck. He shook his head and backed away, and slid down the white wall.

The next thing I heard was doors being opened and people rushing in. I looked up and I saw the police. The thing that caught my eye though, was Brendon. He was here. For the first time in a week, I smiled. I smiled a real, genuine smile. Though, that smile only lasted a short minute. It was replaced with anger and hatred.

Things can be given to you so easily and taken away so much easier. I looked over and saw that Jason had his gun aimed directly at Brendon. In that split second, he pulled the trigger and I saw Brendon's eyes. Full of love, hurt, and shock. The police ran over to him and some of them ran over to me. They quickly untied me and I screamed. I had to get to him. They wouldn't let me go to him. They held me back and carried me to an ambulance. They put Brendon on a stretcher and put him in the ambulance which I had assumed was originally for me. I medic ran over to look at my leg, but I could care less. I watched as the ambulance drove away with Brendon. It should have been me that got shot. Not him.

They wouldn't let me see him.

24 hours and they wouldn't let me see him.

48 hours and they wouldn't let me see him.

72 hours and I was still in my hospital bed.

120 hours and he woke up.