Chapter 11

☆Brendon☆

Rose and I sat there watching the movie and eating our food. I had my arm wrapped around her waist and her head was resting on my shoulder. After a while, the movie finished and we walked to my car. Eventually when we got to the car Rose said, "Hey, it's pretty late, do you mind if I spend the night at your house? I can sleep on the couch or whatever."

"Yeah, that's totally fine. But you're not going to sleep on the couch. I think we've already established that we can both sleep in the same bed and be fine." I laughed. 

When we got home, we weren't very tired so we watched another movie. After about 30 minutes through the movie, I looked down and Rose was asleep. I shut off the TV and picked her up, holding her close to my chest. I quietly walked to my room and laid her down on my bed. 

After I got changed, I got into bed with Rose. I wrapped my arms around her and buried my head into her neck and soon fell asleep.

♡Rose♡

I was running, running away from something, or well I guess someone. I heard a voice say, "You can't run forever Rose. You can't hide. Everyone already thinks you're dead. There's nobody looking for you. You're as good as dead. If you come back to me right now, your punishment won't be nearly as bad." I recognized that voice as Jason's. I made the mistake of running down and ally. When I got to the end of it I knew that there wasn't anywhere to run. I faced the wall and started to cry. I felt breathing on my neck and then I heard a voice. "Your mine Rose Just like I said."

I bolted up in bed and screamed. I felt arms wrapped around me and I tried to squirm out of them but they wouldn't move. I felt someone sit up next to me and heard them say, "Hey Rose, are you okay?" I shook my head and started to cry. "Hey, hey it's okay. It was only a nightmare. You're going to be fine." He kept whispering soothing things into my ear until I fell back asleep.

When I woke up for the second time, Brendon wasn't next to me. I hopped out of bed and put on one of Brendon's shirts. When I walked out into the kitchen, Brendon was on the phone. I tried not to listen but it was hard not to.

"Hey Dallon, I need to ask you something... Well, you know how Rose and I went on a date last night?... It went great and I was thinking about asking her to be my girlfriend? Do you think it's too soon?... Okay, yeah I'll do it, I just don't know when.. Thanks, buddy." He hung up the phone and looked out the window.

I walked out and sat down next to him, rubbing my eyes. "Hey Rose, did you sleep well?" Brendon asked.

I nodded and said, "Yeah that nightmare really freaked me out. Thanks for helping me."

"Hey, if you don't mind me asking, what was the nightmare?" I explained to him what the nightmare was and he said, "Hey it's okay. And just to let you know, if you ever have a bad nightmare, just call me, even if it's like the middle of the night." I smiled.

While Brendon and I were watching TV, Brendon paused the TV and looked at me. "Hey, Rose."

I looked up at him and said, "Yes Brendon?"

He took a deep breath and said, "DoyouwanttobemygirlfirendbecauseIreaallylikeyouandyeah." I blinked. I didn't understand anything he had just said.

"Uhh I have no idea what you just said, maybe try again but slower?" I laughed.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend? I mean I really like you. I understand if it's a no, it is kinda soo-"

I cut him off, "Yes Brendon Boyd Urie. I would love to be your girlfriend." He grinned from ear to ear.

Today was the day before we went on tour, and I was a mix of emotions. Sure, it would be a lot of fun, but what if things didn't go well?

I was currently sitting at home watching TV when I heard Ally walk through the door. "Hey Ally? I need to talk to you, and it's kinda really important." She set her stuff down and walked over to me.

She sat in the chair across from me and said, "Yeah sure, what do you need?"

I took a deep breath and said, "Do you want the good or bad news first."

She thought about it for a second and responded with, "Good news." I smiled.

"Well you see, when I went on the date with Brendon, I went back to his house and he asked me to be his girlfriend." Ally screamed and totally fangirled.

After a while, she realized that I still had something to say. "Oh yeah, Go on."

"So the bad news is when I was on the date-"

Her eyes widened and she yelled, "OH MY GOD YOU HAD SEX WITH BRENDON, AND NOW YOUR PREGNANT!!" I just stared at her.

"Uhh, Ally. Hell no that's not it." I laughed. "plus how the hell would I know if I was pregnant the day after, even if we did have sex?"

She shrugged, "I don't know, psychic intuition or something. Well, then what is it?" She asked.

"So while I was on the date with him," I paused, "I went to get food and I ran into Jason. He grabbed my wrist," I pulled up my sleeve on my jacket and showed her the now fading bruise that he had left me with, "And said that I would be his and soon." She just stared at me. Then her phone rang and the caller ID said, 'Jason'.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.